Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

Arai GP-6S Helmet, new.

Search this Thread

Old 17 August 2014, 07:36 PM
Kedlestone
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Arai GP-6S Helmet, new.

Looming house move on the horizon means I'm sadly parting ways with my new Arai GP-6S Motorsport helmet, in white complete with dust protective bag.

I literally have only tried this on in the house once and removed the plastic film that covers the visor that's used for shipping. The helmet is a large, if you need to know what size you are pop over to demon tweeks on the link below, all sizing details are on there.

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motors...-2010-approved

You probably don't need me to tell you how good these are, I was personally amazed how light it was not to mention comfortable.

As you will see on the link above these sell for well over £700 without postage. I'm looking for £500 firm. I really can't take any less, especially as it's never been outside. I would strongly advise collection to avoid any chance of damage in postage, however if this isn't possible I will ship and pack as securely as physically possible. You will have to arrange and pay for shipping. Helmet is in the Derby area.

I'm currently on a mobile device and struggling to upload pics but I am able to email them across to any interested parties, just drop me a pm or leave a message here. I will try to upload pics on here as soon as I have access to a PC.

Cash on collection or PayPal. If PayPal then please add the charges to the final amount to avoid me getting stung.

Cheers all.