Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

for sale: 98 Impreza Engine EJ20E 82,000 mile runner! East Manchester

Search this Thread

Old 21 July 2014, 01:28 AM
Relaxcraft
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default for sale: 98 Impreza Engine EJ20E 82,000 mile runner! East Manchester

Sorry if anybody mailed me I had an old email address on that I cant access, IT HAS NOW BEEN UPDATED!

Subaru Impreza Sport Engine EJ20E 98 2.0l AWD

Pics coming soon

East Manchester
Any questions or to buy just mail me

Fully running engine from a 98 subaru impreza sport 82,000 genuine miles mot's to prove, starts first time everytime, never let me down in 7 years of ownership.

£250

Still in the car at the moment. price is for engine alone no ancillaries included have full car so if you need anything else let me know.

WHOLE CAR: 98 impreza sport 82,000 miles 64c metallic green for spares repairs/project £550 or £700 ono with £340 worth of bits clutch kit and oil spare tyre o.n.o. With no tax or mot. needs sills welding, rear suspension arm bush's and exhaust leak sorted for mot. Also needs clutch replacing, sump leak welded or replaced, rust on rear sills and front caliper rebuild to be in good cond. Interiour is in v.good/immaculate cond only 2 owners from new. see my other ad in breaking whole cars section

bad points:- There is a slight oil leak from the sump but once the engine is out this could be easily welded/ epoxy OR replaced for £70 saving £200-300 labour doing the job while its in the car. And the clutch.

The clutch had started to slip so was going to be replaced, I have a brand new exedy clutch kit still boxed, flywheel spiggot bearing, head to exhaust manifold gaskets x2, and a crankshaft seal for sale for about £100 depending on if it also purchesed with the engine Worth about £200 (SOLD SEPERATLY FROM THE ENGINE)

Also 4L of motul 300 75w90 gear oil £55 (supposed to be the best you can get for the impreza- worth £60+) (ALSO SOLD SEPERATLEY)

I dont have acces to an engine hoist but if i have a depoit on it I will strip everything off of the engine leaving just the engine mounts for you to remove it. EAST MANCHESTER NEAR TO ASHTON-UNDER-LYNE. Vehicle just failed mot on rotten sills and trailing arm bush's and clutch
starting to slip, so I've decided to go for a newer car.

Last edited by Relaxcraft; 26 July 2014 at 06:39 PM. Reason: added detail