Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

Facelift Classic Interior Parts – V6 Clocks, Momo airbag, stalks, etc

Search this Thread

Old 10 July 2014, 10:46 PM
urabusMY94
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Facelift Classic Interior Parts – V6 Clocks, Momo airbag, stalks, etc

I have just broken my W reg UK Classic and I have the following interior parts for sale:

UK V6 clocks – were showing 124k when removed. Has green plug connectors.
£25 delivered within UK mainland – please note I won’t post to the EU or further afield. Postage to the outer regions of the UK can be priced on an individual basis as required

Momo Steering wheel airbag module
£15 delivered within UK mainland – please note I won’t post to the EU or further afield. Postage to the outer regions of the UK can be priced on an individual basis as required

Indicator and Wiper stalks in VGC
£20 delivered within UK mainland – please note I won’t post to the EU or further afield. Postage to the outer regions of the UK can be priced on an individual basis as required

Coffee tray insert for facelift top console
£12 delivered within UK mainland – please note I won’t post to the EU or further afield. Postage to the outer regions of the UK can be priced on an individual basis as required

Centre Console with everything as shown in the photo below
£30 delivered within UK mainland – please note I won’t post to the EU or further afield. Postage to the outer regions of the UK can be priced on an individual basis as required

Last edited by urabusMY94; 11 July 2014 at 05:55 PM.