Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

Subaru Impreza 2003 wagon for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03 January 2014, 02:59 PM
pflowers
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Subaru Impreza 2003 wagon for sale

I am selling my well loved blobeye wagon, I purchased the car in 2012 and it is has been excellent to own and drive.

The car has covered 135,600 miles but you wouldn't believe it by how it drives, it is smooth and powerful with no clunks or strange noises. The engine is quiet and drinks no oil

It has full subaru service history to 95,000 miles then has been well maintained by myself and the previous owner, the oil and filter was changed 1500 miles ago and the cambelt at 95,000 as shown in the service book.

The car is completely standard apart from a stainless steel backbox, double din stereo, I have the original parts to come with the car.

It has been remapped by Duncan Graham of race dynamix and is running an estimated 260 bhp, but more importantly it is incredibly smooth and surprisingly economical. The standard uppipe was replaced with an STI one as a precaution.

The towbar was fitted by myself and has only towed a small unbraked trailer a handful of times.

It has matching Kumho Ecsta tyres with good tread ( these are not budget tyres contrary to what some people say, they are as good if not better than the Toyos they replaced and are highly rated by those in the know)

Bad points-

Wheels could do with a refurb.
Passenger side fog lamp cracked but still works ok
There are various marks to the bodywork but nothing you wouldn't expect from a car of this age and mileage. The interior is in excellent condition.
Front pads are low but will endeavour to replace these for the new owner.
The rear bumper has had carbon fibre sheet stuck to it to I assume cover scratches by the previous owner, I have not removed it as it doesn't bother me.

I have all paperwork for the car including history, it is taxed until the end of January and the mot until July. It has had 4 previous owners.

The car is located in South Wales, near Ammanford.

Test drives will be done by me for obvious reasons!

I have priced it realistically to take into account the mileage £2800

Any questions, please ask.

Last edited by pflowers; 03 January 2014 at 03:08 PM.
Old 04 January 2014, 06:09 PM
pflowers
Scooby Regular

Saturday bump, any interest?
Old 06 January 2014, 09:04 AM
pflowers
Scooby Regular

Monday bump.

Don't be put off by the mileage, the car runs and drives as well as most 60k cars. There are no squeaks, rattles, knocks. All controls and buttons are as tight as the day they left the factory.

After Duncan of racedynamix worked his magic, the turbo spools up smoothly from just over 2.5k and produces beautifully smooth power all the way to the redline.

This has got to be the cheapest blobeye around. It's up for £2800 but I will accept any offer over £2500. If it doesn't sell for this I'm going to keep it and fit brembos, a bigger turbo and supporting mods which should comfortably see it over 300 bhp.
Old 06 January 2014, 07:27 PM
pflowers
Scooby Regular

Sold, deposit received, to be collected soon.

Bit sad really hope the new owner enjoys it as much as I have!