Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

v2 wrx ra 94

Search this Thread

Old 01 July 2013, 04:38 PM
pez84
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default v2 wrx ra 94

hi all have a wrx ra in feather white
closed deck block
turbo smart dumpvalve
intercooler spray
new age front brembos
full magnex exhaust lifetime warranty
defi boost gauge
clifford concept alarm and built in turbo timer wired up so drivers door has central locking
light weight doors bonnet and boot.
quick ratio gearbox
number plate l555 sra (subaru rally altered)
The car runs mint no issues what so ever has mot til jan 2014
and tax til the end of august
has so much history with the car its unreal every bit of paperwork from import.
will sell as complete car for £2500 or will break it for parts depending on enquiries.would not take much to put back to a very tidy classic its only cosmetic.drivers arch rusty and front bumper paint peel.seems a shame to break it as it really does drive faultless.
has 80k miles on the clock every mot and tax disc from 98 when it was imported so many reciepts for servicing and parts.
i really don't want to break it would rather someone bought it and restored it this can only go up in value in years to come with this sort of history.all the lights, windows, fogs are all etched with l555 sra in the glass.
also have the original rear wing.
two sets of keys.log book.
plate has to be worth a few quid on its own.
07707084527 any test drive welcome nothing to hide i just have to much going on with work and family commitments to get the work done.And moving house i will not have access to a garage till its built otherwise i,d lock this away for a rainy day.
[IMG]hi all have a wrx ra in feather white closed deck block turbo smart dumpvalve intercooler spray new age front brembos full magnex exhaust lifetime warranty defi boost gauge clifford concept alarm and built in turbo timer wired up so drivers door has central locking light weight doors bonnet and boot. quick ratio gearbox number plate l555 sra (subaru rally altered) The car runs mint no issues what so ever has mot til jan 2014 and tax til the end of august has so much history with the car its unreal every bit of paperwork from import. will sell as complete car for £2500 or will break it for parts depending on enquiries.would not take much to put back to a very tidy classic its only cosmetic.drivers arch rusty and front bumper paint peel.seems a shame to break it as it really does drive faultless. has 80k miles on the clock every mot and tax disc from 98 when it was imported so many reciepts for servicing and parts. i really don't want to break it would rather someone bought it and restored it this can only go up in value in years to come with this sort of history.all the lights, windows, fogs are all etched with l555 sra in the glass. also have the original rear wing. two sets of keys.log book. plate has to be worth a few quid on its own. 07707084527 any test drive welcome nothing to hide i just have to much going on with work and family commitments to get the work done.And moving house i will not have access to a garage till its built otherwise i,d lock this away for a rainy day. [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by pez84; 01 July 2013 at 04:40 PM.
Old 01 July 2013, 04:42 PM
pez84
Scooby Regular

sorry pics in breaking section couldn't load on here aswell for some reason.
would rather sell complete than break, but see what interest i get.
Old 02 July 2013, 11:56 AM
MattyB1983
Scooby Regular

Received 46 Likes on 30 Posts

How much paint does it need to make it very tidy ??
Bonnet and roof ok ?? Doors etc.

Also, doors and boot lid are no different to any other model.
Old 02 July 2013, 01:30 PM
pez84
Scooby Regular

Light weight as in no central lock or electric windows or sound deadening when opening they def feel lighter than a standard door
Old 02 July 2013, 01:34 PM
jayallen
Scooby Regular

Have you owned it long? I made an offer on this a month or so back when it was advertised on ebay..
Old 02 July 2013, 02:06 PM
MattyB1983
Scooby Regular

Received 46 Likes on 30 Posts

What was the highest bid on ebay ??