Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

impreza type r complete minus engine

Search this Thread

Old 05 December 2012, 10:16 AM
lewisredfern001
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default impreza type r complete minus engine

The vehicle in question is a 1997 White P reg Subaru impreza Sti Type-R

Mot history is showing me in 2006 it had 84,957 miles –and in 2012 is has 101,516, so in 6 years it only covered 16,000 miles.

It has been owned by the same elderly gent since May 2002 when it was converted to miles, so on average I would say it has covered 30,000 miles since 2002, so it had done approx 55,000KPH when imported.

It had been maintained regardless by the garage it was imported through religiously and was only a weekend car. It had a full engine rebuild 5 years ago but had unfortunately started the dreaded knocking bottom end in June 2012.

It has had 1 UK owner since being imported; an elderly gent in his 50’s who owned since 20th May 2002. I am now the 2nd owner on the logbook, I bought this car with the knocking engine as a project, but have since sold the engine.

The car is still MOT’d till May 2013

So what is available now is a v3 type r with everything included minus a long engine (block and heads) All ancillaries, water/breather pipes, turbo exhaust etc are included.
The Spec is: Engine – no engine supplied

Engine Parts
New roger clark turbo 5 years old and in great condition no play etc
Roger clark K&N induction kit
Haward and Scott decat and full system but group N back box
Lightened and balanced fidenza flywheel Gearbox etc is all included and is the very sort after standard DCCD.

Chassis
Fully adjustable Leda coilovers recently tracked at sumo power for fast road use

Brakes
New genuine Front and Rear Subaru discs and pads all round which look barely worn
Goodridge Stainless braided hoses all round
4 pot subaru calipers

Wheels
Brand new hankook evo V12 tyres x 4
17 inch black alloys

Exterior
Large Sti V8 milsport bonnet vent

Security
RAC Trackstar
Scorpion CAT 1 alarm

The body is in good condition bar 2 areas. The N/S/R arch has a small area of rust right where it meets the rear bumper and the front wing has a small dent, no damage to the paint and is hardly noticeable but it probably the size of a £2 coin. I am going to give the car a full wash decontamination and polish before Christmas and it will go into storage if not sold until after my wedding.

The interior is currently all removed and has been wet Vacced and i will be putting this all back in, The drivers side bolster is worn with a hole in though.

Now I really do not want to sell this car as I have always wanted one, but with a wedding coming up in August 2013 and my house being up for sale I do not have the time or money available right now to do anything with it, other than store it.

i really would like a part x on this car, but am putting it up for sale for £2750 ONO

Please message me for any details or call or text on 07716000360 and we can discuss the car.

I will not be selling the car via text, or meeting anyone in a random car park unless we have spoken on the phone, There are far too many dreamers about.

I can arrange for this car to be delivered, at the cost of the buyer. Please note i can supply high res pictures of any part of this car

More pictures available on request.

Thanks Lewis
Old 08 December 2012, 01:05 AM
quattroowner
Scooby Regular

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Px on a leon cupra ??

Or hey a straight swap why not?. I can arrange to meet if need be?

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-m...nly/1004652712
Old 16 December 2012, 05:50 PM
Welloilbeefhooked
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sold to me