Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

Subaru Impreza RB5 WR Sport 092 £4850

Search this Thread

Old 23 October 2012, 10:26 PM
trackmaxi
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Subaru Impreza RB5 WR Sport 092 £4850

It pains me to have to sell up, but a house move is on the cards so here we go.....

Subaru Impreza RB5 WR Sport No 092. One of only 444 RB5’s and only around 120 WR Sport editions.

It is a 1999 car on a “T” Reg, in “Steel Grey/Blue” colour. HPi Clear

Tax and MOT until May 2013.

Mileage is currently 80123.

Full Subaru main dealer service history with a fully stamped service book and all receipts from brand new to current day.
Every MOT from when the car was new.

Both keys and alarm fobs are present. All the original paperwork and folder are present.

V5 Document present.

WR Sport PPP Certificate present.

The car drives absolutely as new, with no rattles, creaks or squeeks anywhere. The power delivery is really nice too.

It has had a lot of money spent on it over the years, some on sensible performance mod’s some on cosmetic looks. Rest assured this car has been meticulously maintained regardless of cost.
There are receipts and documents for all the work the car has had through it’s life.

Here is a list of the changes to the standard car…….

Engine.

The engine runs 334BHP (See power graph) on a EcuTek ecu,
STi block
STi rods and pistons
VF24 turbo
HDI Front Mount Intercooler
Full De-Cat stainless system
Walbro fuel pump
440 injectors
Harvey Smith Ported and Polished Headers
K&N Air Filter
ATl bottom end bearings

Uprated Exedy clutch – Not a jerky paddle clutch, so still nice to drive.

Knocklink sensor kit fitted and the indicator has been neatly fitted to the dial cluster, so it can be easily seen if any problems occur.

I had the car checked out on a rolling road by a trusted engine builder and the KnockLink is working as it should do.
The car has always been run on Shell V-Power fuel.

Wheels & Tyres

17" Prodrive Inovite/Redline alloys in anthracite colour.
They have never been curbed and never been repaired or re sprayed.
Tyres are all pretty much brand new 215/40/17 Verdesteins. Great grip!

Suspension.

Eibach coilovers all round, they aren’t too hard but they are firm.
Whiteline anti lift kit and also strut braces fitted.
Drives really well and hasn’t got a knock, clunk or rattle anywhere which still amazes me for a car of it’s age, just goes to show how well looked after it’s been!

Brakes.

Brembo “Big Brake” calliper conversion front and rear. 330mm drilled/vented front rotors.
Performance Friction Discs and new pads. It really does stop well…..

Interior.

Electric Prodrive Recaro trim which includes door cards and rear seats. The front seats have all been wired in and work on the buttons.
RB5 gear **** and number plaque, and tax disc holder
Air Conditioning – Works well and blows ice cold in the summer!
Electric Windows – All windows work fine
Momo Race steering wheel, feels great and is a nice finishing touch to the car. (The original wheel just isn’t a nice looking wheel)
I know it’s not got the standard RB5 trim, which some say is a shame, but the Prodrive trim really is nice and so much better in terms of comfort and support.

Security.

There is a Sigma alarm (With installation certificate) and immobilizer fitted, locking wheel nuts and the added bonus of a tracker installed ( this is not activated at present).

Sound System.

Kenwood flip screen CD player, which can play DVD’s too.
Upgraded infinity speakers & tweeters.

Bodywork

Exterior has been finished with a Seibon Carbon rear wing and bonnet vent.
To allow the Intercooler to be fitted the front fog’s have been removed (Pipework runs behind)
There are some very very small rust bubbles just starting to appear on the rear arches, but they aren’t much to worry about.
Sunroof – You may notice the sun roof, this was an option fitted at the factory.

Reason for selling:- I had planned on keeping this, and I really do enjoy having it as my “Sunny Day” car, but sadly I have brought forward plans to move house and I need to put the funds towards this.
The car would probably be worth more in parts based on the list above, but I haven’t the heart to break it, or the time to do it.

Any questions about me taking parts off to sell/exchange will be ignored.

Test Drives are by appointment only, and on production of a FULL UK License and Insurance Certificate stating you are insured to drive it. No exceptions.

Viewing is highly recommended.

Pictures are visable on PistonHeads http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/c...rt-1999/867125

Price is £4850

Please call 07776 135999

Last edited by trackmaxi; 23 October 2012 at 11:03 PM.