Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

Stunning Black Classic WRX needs a new home :)

Search this Thread

Old 02 March 2012, 12:28 PM
dibbleyuk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stunning Black Classic WRX needs a new home :)

A few of you might of seen my thread regarding this car. I have spent the last 12months working on her getting it to how she is today! I'm very proud of this car as it looks stunning!

Its a 93 WRX, 130k on the clock around 100k is KM, Just been MOT'ed so has MOT till March 2013 and also just been TAX'ed for 6 months.

Turbo timer fitted for piece of mind,
Lowered 40mm
17" Wheels in nice condition with good tyres

I brought this car as a fairly standard WRX with stupid graphics all over it and horrible classic interior. My plan was to keep it and make her perfect for me.

I then set to work, I fitted a mint 96 WRX interior inc door cards.
Facelifted front end which inc Bonnet, 99/00 Grill, 99/00 Bumper and STi Fog Covers, Black Crystal Headlights etc.
Sti Spoiler, Facelift Rear Bumper.

I fitted a standard STi exhaust as the one on it was in pretty poor condition.

Halfway through the project i came into a little extra money and decided i always wanted a JDM Blob STi so i did it and brought one!

Anyway this left my WRX unfinished! I had to finish the car and the project as i was really enjoying it. I did slow up with the project but still carried on getting it done... I got the money together for a full respray from Shape concepts in Colchester as i knew this would finish the car.

She is now perfect I would love to keep it but cant insure 2

I have just fitted a new battery, Insured and Tax'ed her and have taken my JDM off the road till this has sold so I am now using her as my daily and its running very nicely im am going to give her a full service over the next week or two. So it is ready for the new owner.

Anyway photos below:

I have only done around 1000 miles in the car and it drives very nice, The engine is sound! no strange noises or knocking, It passed its MOT with no advisories today 07/03/2012.

I would like to see £2900ono, Owes me over 4k

I would also like to see it go to an enthusiast who will take care of this lovely car.

Please only comments regarding the car, If you think it too expensive thats up to you keep it to yourself i am entitled to advertise at a price I feel suitable for a MINT early WRX with some very nice extras. Please no time wasters.

I recommend going to look at a few then come and look at this it stands out from the usual tired, battered Classics that are around for £1500-2k

Last edited by dibbleyuk; 07 March 2012 at 04:38 PM.
Old 09 March 2012, 02:35 PM
dibbleyuk
Scooby Regular

Thanks to Scoobynet once again!

SOLD to a fellow member today. 09/03/2012
Old 09 March 2012, 02:45 PM
crazyspeedfreakz
Scooby Regular

Received 42 Likes on 32 Posts

Nice 1 .... That sold quick !!
Old 09 March 2012, 03:16 PM
dibbleyuk
Scooby Regular

Sold it in 8days

Nice classics are hard to find I didn't expect to it sit around long im just glad its gone to a good home as I put alot of time and effort into it and the end result was a very nice car.
Old 09 March 2012, 07:14 PM
james-darren
Scooby Regular

Yep a very smart car mate, the 3.5 hour drive home gave her a nice run. For a 19year car she defo drives nice & smooth. Nice to meet you bud been very helpful all the way through.