Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

Subaru Impreza Turbo 2000 + PPP, Low Miles, Very Clean!

Search this Thread

Old 03 July 2011, 04:07 PM
JamieJerkovic
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Subaru Impreza Turbo 2000 + PPP, Low Miles, Very Clean!

For Sale... Subaru Impreza Turbo 2000 + Prodrive Performance Package!
This is a very rare example of a well looked after Subaru Impreza.. This car hasnt been ramped or ralleyed like most subaru imprezas out there! The car has just had 6 months Tax, And 12 months MOT.. Of which the car flew through! Car has very low miles for a 1999.. 73000 i rarely use the car! i have owned it for 9 months and have only covered around 4000 miles!
I am only the 4th owner of this car, car comes with full service history i have every mot and every receipt to show that no expense has been spared. I evan have the repceipt from when the car was brought brand new! Cost someone 27000.... The car has many extra features over most standard Turbo 2000's it has Full leather upholstry and piping which is still in very good condition, been fully colour coded as you can see from the pictures, sunroof, 6 disc cd changer in the boot! Car was also delocked at some stage... i have 2 keys, 2 fobs, 2 gear box lock keys... and the original locks themselves! Also car came with the prodrive performance package which consists of Blue Prodrive Intercooler Pipe, recalibrated ECU and changes to the exhaust system.
This car aslo has many security features.. came from the factory with a gear box lock, and a tracker which i have all the information for. Also it has Sigma M30 alarm system and mobilizer.
The car is in very good condition and has been well looked after inside and out cleaned and hooved every weekend and polished once a month! I recently had the rear bumper resprayed at the paint started to crack so its as good as new! Theres a minor scratch on the front bumper but its barely visable.
Most subarus have been intensley modified! I have only made a few changes myself..
The standerd front brake discs and pads needed changing 2 months ago.. so i purchased some TAROX discs and pads fromm Powerstation in tewksbury! These are very high quality and 100x better than standard discs and pads!
At the same time my new brakes were being fitted i had some Eibach Pro 30mm Lowering Springs fitted.
The car has been fulled decated.. 3 Inch decat downpipe ( will include Original Cat in the sale), 2.5 Inch decat centre pipe.. i have also bought a Ninja backbox to give it the classic subaru sound! All items above have been bought brand new and fitted proffesionally.
I have also added front fog light covers which personally i think makes the car look much cleaner from the front! I have swapped the Tango Indicators, Side Reapetors for clear! Looks great.
I have also had the car put on a rolling road at power station... i was suprised when i was given the print out!
255.1 BHP
246.7 LBF.FT Torque
I received alot of good feedback on the car during my time at powerstation about my car!
The private plate will not be included in the sale
First to see will buy! ideal car for any subaru enthusiast, nice clean genuine example of a good car!
For any other information dont hesitate to email me!
Genuine reason for selling - Deposit on my first house
Cash on collection
NO TIMEWASTERS OR TYRE KICKERS

£3999 ono

Old 03 July 2011, 06:20 PM
pjarvis6666
Scooby Regular

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Nice example there, might be at the top end of the price your asking and if ur in no hurry to sell should see it go
Old 03 July 2011, 06:54 PM
JamieJerkovic
Scooby Regular

Thanks mate I'm open to offers! I've seen a lot worse go for a simular price.. Just see how things go
Old 08 July 2011, 01:48 PM
JamieJerkovic
Scooby Regular

Reduced £3800 ono
Old 20 July 2011, 12:09 PM
JamieJerkovic
Scooby Regular

this car needs to go.. £3600 no offers
Old 29 July 2011, 11:11 AM
JamieJerkovic