Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

2001 impreza sport - few goodies - low mileage - £1800

Search this Thread

Old 15 June 2011, 01:42 PM
Tom 46
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 impreza sport - few goodies - low mileage - £1800

Ive recently split my impreza sport down for parts and now left with the almost standard car.

The car is a 2001 Subaru Impreza Sport. It has a 2ltr N/A flat 4 engine which provides good power and a lot of torque!

The car has only had 3 owners from new, including myself, and has only covered 56,000 miles from new!

The car has been really well looked after, it has been cared for mechanically, as well as being washed and polished regulary.

I have left a few modifications on the car as i think this might help the sale, although i do have the standard components that i can include in the sale if required

The car is fitted with D2 coilover suspension. This is a highly renowned company and the suspension itself is fantastic. The ride is not overly bumpy or rough, and the performance is so much better than the standard suspension. ( I can include this in the sale though) It also gives the car a lower stance which makes it look a lot better aswell.

The steering wheel is a Nardi suede Rally style steering wheel. I have left this in because the original wheel was in bad condition. The wheel feels great, really comfy to use.

The exhaust system consists of a H&S straight through center section, and an Apexi back box. This not only increases performance, but also gives the car that traditional flat 4 burble.

There is a Japspeed induction kit fitted beneath the bonnet. This again increases performance, but it also gives a great induction roar as the rpm increases.

The front bumper is very unique on this car. I have had the fog light covers smoothed into the bodywork. This gives a much smoother and meaner look to the front end. I have never seen another car with this done. I have also fitted a Prodrive P1 splitter to the front end, which has also been smoothed to give a smooth and mean look to the car. Again this is very unique as this has never been done before.

Overall this would be a perfect car for a daily run about, or as a base car for a project. I used it as a daily car and loved every minute. I havnt worked out the exact MPG, but i was using between £20 - £25 a week to get to and from university.

Im based in a small village outside of coventry, west midlands.

Im looking for £1800 for the car, and ideally after a quick sale as i have already bought a new car and need the money to pay for it!
Old 15 June 2011, 01:43 PM
Tom 46
Scooby Regular

The wheels have also got snow tyres fitted. This makes it nearly impossible for it to get stuck in the winter! It was perfect for the conditions last year
Old 15 June 2011, 04:37 PM
cjquicksilver
Scooby Regular

is it a classic or a bug?
Old 15 June 2011, 07:01 PM
Knighty99
Scooby Regular

its a classic dude
Old 16 June 2011, 08:08 AM
Tom 46
Scooby Regular

Yeah will get some good pics of it, just wrote this first for some reason lol
Old 14 July 2011, 12:24 AM
grievsa93
Scooby Regular

do you know the insurance group on this mate?
Old 14 July 2011, 11:11 AM
Tom 46
Scooby Regular

Yep its insurance group 12 according to autotrader

Its now also a turbo replica, with STI big wing, STI vented bonnet and JDM Turbo interior

Private plate not included!