Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

Subaru Legacy estate GTB twin turbo for sale

Search this Thread

Old 17 May 2011, 10:41 AM
B16mts
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Subaru Legacy estate GTB twin turbo for sale

Hi,

Ive sold my kit car, my pride and joy that i built over 9 years.

On the upside it does mean that im now in a position to sell the legacy and get a more economical and sensible vehicle

he's some info on the legacy:

Its a 1999 T reg Subaru Legacy estate BH5 GT Bilstein E-Tune II

It was imported in 2004 by a japanese ex-pat working in London. He had it fitted with a Scorpion Thatcham Cat 1 alarm/immobiliser that i have the certificate for. It was then owned by 2 members of the legacy owners club, before i purchased it through there in September 2009. I have loads of paperwork from its japanese life and service history, aswell as i think all the UK MOTs and many receipts etc. It was serviced by myself last August (as i built my last car from scratch i'm quite happy servicing things!) with new oil and filters etc. The car comes with:

2.0 two stage twin turbo boxer engine producing a claimed 280bhp.
4wd automatic transmission with tiptronic box and the rare steeringwheel gearchange, also has snow mode, and sports mode. The gearbox also learns the driving style and will learn to kickdown under breaking in full auto mode if pushed.
It has A/C and climate control, the aircon blowing lovely and cold
the interior is part leather, part suede, with material seat centres.the drivers seat is electrically adjusted.
the back seats are a 60/40 spilt fold, with a mesh dog/luggage guard built into them.
It has the optional "McIntosh" stereo with tape and cd player, amp under the seat and a small sub in the side of the boot (i beleive this was an £1800 optional extra), it sounds quite nice as far as im concerned.
elec windows, mirrors and heated mirrors all working.
I fitted refurbed front calipers, new disks and pads in january as one started sticking.
I have an offical subaru boot liner to protect the carpet.
The MOT is due in september, and the tax is up in august. the previous owner had the timing belt changed, i have the receipt for this.
The car has only been run on superunleaded, and in my ownership has only been run on shell v-power.
It is totally standard apart from the exhaust, as the standard one had rotted through, so i have replaced this with a stainless system, though the tailpipe has some cosmetic damage on the tip.
The odometer is still in kilometers and is reading 159513KM, which is 99116 miles, but as the car is used it will increased slightly, though not by a great deal.
General condition is good for a 1999 car, to my knowledge there are no dents/dings, though the bumper under the bootlid is a little scratched, i'll give it a good polish to see how it comes up.

ive given it a good wash and polish today, and its looking well for a 12 year old car.

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/b16mts/Legacy/

Looking for a quick sale at £2900
Old 27 May 2011, 01:39 PM
B16mts
Scooby Newbie

£2700??
Old 15 June 2011, 03:03 PM
B16mts
Scooby Newbie

Now dropped to £2500