Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

Lovely P1 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10 April 2011, 01:26 AM
Peedee
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lovely P1 for sale

Hi folks,

I'm putting my P1 up for sale. As stated near the bottom of the advert, I'm looking more for a part-ex as I want to move onto a newage, but I'd also be happy with a cash sale. My P1 is in lovely condition. By no means is it 'immaculate' or 'A1' as a lot of other adverts claim, but it is in great condition for an 11 year old car. Some of you may have seen it at the previous Essex monthly meet or cutting around the chelmsford / Essex area.......

I have owned this P1 for 2 years now. The only reason I'm selling is that I fancy a change. Please see further down the advert ref. Part ex's!! Not expecnse has been spared, and anything that has needed doing on this P1 has been carried out by Paul at Extreme scoobies. Heres the details......

No.0186 / 1000 Limited Edition Subaru Impreza P1 in Sonic blue.
72,000 miles
6 months Tax,
4 months MOT,
Full Subaru / Extreme Scoobies service history,
All the usual P1 extras
Factory optional upgrade 18 Prodrive alloys that have all been 'fully' refurbished in Anthracite,
Factory optional upgraded front brake calipers (Alcon) with Brand new 2 piece grooved discs,
Pirelli P-zero Nero's all round with loads of tread left,
Blue Mudflaps with pink 'STi' logo's,
Fully resprayed (ABW bodyworks) front bumper and splitter, not the usual tired, stone-chipped P1 front end!
Sti Rear lights,
Standard P1 exhaust system with 'P1' embossed back box - no chavvy coke can exhausts!
Mcguard locking wheel nuts,

Completely standard engine except for an HKS ssqv dump valve
Alpine flip-out DVD head unit with I-pod connection.
2 x Pioneer subs proffesionally and subtlely built into the boot, but with plenty of boot space left.

Full original Prodrive mats including boot mat.

This P1 had a full engine strip down and recondition by APi approx 10,000 miles ago with all receipts to prove (cambelt included). It has brand new Front 2 piece discs and brand new Ferrodo DS2500 front pads, and nearly new standard rear discs and pads. I had a new clutch approx 5000 miles ago (Exedy) and also had the AUX belts changed as they were worn.
This is a lovely, near standard example of a P1 that has been meticulously looked after. No chavvy mods or such like. As said above, I am only selling as I fancy something else. The car has been run only on V-power and all fuel receipts have been kept for proof of this. I have all original books/ brochures and the leather wallet that originally came with the car. I also have the original bill of sale for a whopping £31,000!!

A cash sale would be fine, however, I would be interested for a part ex with the following (please no sheds)..

Subaru Impreza Blobeye / hawkeye Sti (would consider spec c / t25 etc) up to 12,000 gbp with under 40k on the clock. Car must have full service history, MUST have PPP (and preferably be standard but would accept a few small mods) . I would stretch to 13k for the right car, but would have to be immaculate. Would prefer blue, but will consider other colors.

The car is located in Chelmsford, Essex. I am happy to let people take it for a test drive, providing they provide proof of fully comp insurance with ability to drive other vehicles. Please no canvassers, time wasters, test pilots or spotty 18 year olds with baseball caps on the back of their heads wanting to swap it for their saxo / corsa (pretty sure there isn't many on here!!).

Bad points - couple of small carpark dings / chips on drivers side door (what you'd expect on a 10 year old car).
Couple of small stonechips on the bonnet and a couple on the driver side door.
One small dink on offside real wheel, one on driver side front wheel. Hardly noticeable, just being honest.

Price = 7500 ovvvno with cash your way towards part ex to the value of £12,000 / £13,000

Please contact me by E-mail - petefaiers_11@hotmail.com. Or by text / calling - 07780116701.

Many thanks for looking,
Pete.

Last edited by Peedee; 10 April 2011 at 12:20 PM.
Old 10 April 2011, 06:47 AM
stuart148
Scooby Regular

do you a swap for a wr1 ???

stu
Old 11 April 2011, 09:23 PM
dbaz193672
Scooby Newbie

pm sent
Old 11 April 2011, 10:45 PM
andyscoobym3
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

is this car hpi clear ?
Old 12 April 2011, 09:48 PM
Peedee
Scooby Regular

I have an old HPi check (3 years), but anyone interested is more than willing to carry out any check they wish!!
Old 13 April 2011, 10:13 PM
Peedee
Scooby Regular

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now made way for an RCM tuned 06 Sti!!!!!!!
Old 13 April 2011, 10:21 PM
Terminator X
Owner of SNet

Wow, fast sale

TX.