Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

Subaru impreza classic wagon

Search this Thread

Old 14 September 2017, 01:21 PM
Fraser87
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Subaru impreza classic wagon

Reluctantly for sale is my 1999 subaru impreza classic wagon, I've had the car for 2 years and was purchased from an old man in Lancaster who bought the car from new. In the time I've owned it I've spent a small fortune getting it up to scratch. Bodywork is very near immaculate and has no rust whatsoever, the underside of the car is solid too and has been wax oiled. The interior is also in excellent condition. The car has a good service history, with only 81k on the clock. MOT January 18 but will put 12 months on it for asking price. The car drives absolutely perfect and is always a pleasure to jump into.
The car has a few subtle upgrades.
Brand new ihi vf23 turbo. Full stainless steel exhaust from turbo back. K&n panel filter. Adjustable fuel pressure regulator. Sti alloy wheels with nearly brand new Michelin pilot sport 4 tyres all round. This has to be one of the best condition UK classic wagons around. Viewing would confirm just how clean it is. Private registration not included. There are a few going around that are cheaper but have the usual rot on arches and sills, which isn't a cheap repair properly.
I'm asking £4495 ono which is nearly half of what I've spent on this lovely car.
Located in Edinburgh or Eyemouth in the borders, I'm often between the two places. Contact Fraser on 07535674278

http://forum.retro-rides.org/thread/...agon-edinburgh