Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

04 Blob STI forged

Search this Thread

Old 10 September 2016, 07:14 PM
DanielSan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 04 Blob STI forged

Build thread here for the full details. - https://www.scoobynet.com/members-ga...obeye-sti.html

Name:  received_10154203248331153_zps982for0w.jpeg
Views: 0
Size:  64.8 KB

I have for sale my 2004 Impreza STI Type UK. I've had the car for 2 years now and in that time have spent a small fortune on modifications and keeping the car in good condition. In the last 12 months alone its had new suspension all round with H&R lowering springs and new KYB shocks, new OEM brakes all round, fully forged engine rebuild to a slight bearing rattle common with these cars, new clutch and flywheel. The rebuilt engine has only just ticked over 6000 miles and on it's 5th oil change in that time to ensure any particles aren't flowing round the engine and to check everything has run in with no issues. I also had a remap done after a running in period of 2000 miles complete with full 3 inch exhaust with 200cel sports cat, Walbro 255 fuel pump, K&N panel filter, 3 port boost solenoid, and added in launch control and anti lag and has been dyno proven at 333.3bhp and 300lb/ft. I've added the full list of mods in the spec list below, the forged parts and new crank will happily take over 500bhp so it's current state of tune is no worry at all for the spec. As you can see it has also had some exterior changes including the first set of Method Racing MR502 wheels in the UK, these are the same wheels fitted to David Higgins Rally America title winning Impreza rally car so are both incredibly strong and lightweight. (The car was also used on their stand at a few shows last year for promotional work). I also put a brand new set of Bridgestone RE070 tyres on the car 4 weeks ago so there really is nothing needed on this car now for a long time.,

It was MOT'd a couple of months ago and flew through with no advisories in any way shape or form. This car has to be seen in person, especially the huge stack of receipts for all the work done on the car in the last year. In my admittedly biased opinion it's definitely one of the more tastefully modified Impreza's you'll see and no expense has been spared in maintaining and running the car especially as it's driven daily.

Spec as follows -

Engine;
Kakumei 3inch cat-back exhaust with 4.5inch tailpipe
Japspeed 3inch 200cel sports cat
Samco intercooler hoses
Walbro 255 fuel pump
K&N panel filter
Brand new Spec C nitride treated crank
Eagle forged rods
ARP head bolts
Wiseco forged pistons
Cometic triple layer steel head gasket
OEM injectors enlarged to 800cc
Brand new OEM oil pump
Complete new engine gasket set
New OEM timing belt kit with tensioners
CDF Racing lightweight pulley kit
Silicone coolant hoses

Competition Clutch stage 2 clutch kit and 6.5kg lightened flywheel

Remap by Thwaites Development Racing with anti-lag and launch control
Dyno proven 333.3bhp and 300lb/ft

Suspension
H&R 35mm lowering springs
KYB Ultra SR shocks all round
Spec C lower arms on front for increased castor

Exterior
Satin black headlight surrounds and 6000k HID kit
HT Autos STI style front lip
HT Autos sideskirt and rear bumper extensions
Perrin rear wing stiffeners
De-badged bootlid

17x8 Method Racing MR502 wheels with 225/40 17 Bridgestone RE070 tyres

There's easily £10-11k worth of mods on this car, just the engine rebuild alone including all parts cost £5k in January! It's a car that hasn't wanted for anything, and the price is a reflection of this.

If you have any further questions please drop me a message, I usually reply pretty quickly.
The price is more than fair for the spec of the car so any low ball offers from timewasters will just be ignored. Please note that I will drive the car on any test drives, it's nothing personal but I don't want to let just anyone drive the car because they fancy a joy ride and certainly don't fancy losing my car because you're only covered 3rd party to drive it. I am open to negotiation on the price but only sensible offers will be considered. Please note Private Plate is NOT included in the sale.

I'm looking at having an R26 230 Megane as a replacement so would consider one of these as a part ex, especially if it's Liquid Yellow...

£8950ono
Old 10 September 2016, 09:27 PM
Uncle Creepy
Scooby Regular

Looks and sounds like a nice car. What the mileage?
Old 10 September 2016, 11:04 PM
DanielSan
Scooby Regular

112,500 on the clock. It's done about 5k since its rebuild in January/February.

There's not much left underneath that's done the mileage with new brakes all round, new suspension, 2 week old tyres etc.
Old 14 September 2016, 08:05 AM
DanielSan
Scooby Regular

£8750 ono
Old 17 September 2016, 01:13 PM
Jhunkin01
Scooby Newbie

Your inbox is full mate. Dm me so we can talk cheers