Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

Subaru Impreza wrx sti type uk 2006 widetrack - price reduced for quick sale £7950 fi

Search this Thread

Old 04 August 2016, 11:37 PM
TimF
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Subaru Impreza wrx sti type uk 2006 widetrack - price reduced for quick sale £7950 fi

Hello,

I have only owned this Impreza for a short while and I love it, however my long held desire to own a blobeye Sti is too strong to keep the Hawk despite it being such a brilliant car to own and drive.

The car has covered 65,000 miles and has a full documented service history. It is standard apart from a japspeed backbox, K & N panel filter and has aftermarket alloys fitted. Included in the sale are a set of original alloys with tires however they are in need of a refurb.

The car is in very good condition other than some paint flaking off of the rear arch trims (easy cheap fix) and some small stone chips to the bonnet although they are not noticeable unless you really look for them. The engine is smooth and strong with no knocks or bangs. Gearbox is smooth and tight and clutch is A1. The interior is also immaculate! The standard alloys, CL pads all round (not yet fitted) new front discs (not yet fitted) and a very good condition prodrive backbox are included in the sale. The pioneer headunit is not included but can be negotiated separately.

The car was originally from the UK (owned by a doctor) Before being imported into Jersey, it has had 4 owners including myself. The car is now located in Guernsey and a ferry trip to come collect it will cost no more than £200. I am pricing the car way below other examples of the same spec and standard as I know a UK purchaser will have to pay to import it to the mainland. High resolution pictures or a FaceTime walk round are available for any genuinely interested purchasers. £7950 firm

Last edited by TimF; 11 August 2016 at 08:01 AM.
Old 09 August 2016, 12:00 AM
TimF
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by TimF

Hello,

I have only owned this Impreza for a short while and I love it, however my long held desire to own a blobeye Sti is too strong to keep the Hawk despite it being such a brilliant car to own and drive.

The car has covered 65,000 miles and has a full documented service history. It is standard apart from a japspeed backbox, I& not panel filter and has aftermarket alloys fitted. Included in the sale are a set of original alloys with tires however they are in need of a refurb.

The car is in very good condition other than some paint flaking off of the rear arch trims (easy cheap fix) and some small stone chips to the bonnet although they are not noticeable unless you really look for them. The engine is smooth and strong with no knocks or bangs. Gearbox is smooth and tight and clutch is A1. The interior is also immaculate! The standard alloys, CL pads all round (not yet fitted) new front discs (not yet fitted) and a very good condition prodrive backbox are included in the sale. The pioneer headunit is not included but can be negotiated separately.

The car was originally from the UK (owned by a doctor) Before being imported into Jersey, it has had 4 owners including myself. The car is now located in Guernsey and a ferry trip to come collect it will cost no more than £200. I am pricing the car way below other examples of the same spec and standard as I know a UK purchaser will have to pay to import it to the mainland. High resolution pictures or a FaceTime walk round are available for any genuinely interested purchasers. £8995 ovno
Open to offers
Old 11 August 2016, 07:57 AM
TimF
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by TimF
Open to offers
Price reduced for quick sale £7950 firm.