Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

2005 Impreza WRX Wagon (PPP) - Silver, MOT/TAX, Full History

Search this Thread

Old 31 March 2014, 08:55 PM
DoubleScooby
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 Impreza WRX Wagon (PPP) - Silver, MOT/TAX, Full History

For sale is my 05 plate Blobeye WRX Wagon with Factory Prodrive Performance Pack (Exhaust, intercooler pipes and ECU).

It's had 2 mature owners from new - the first a doctor and the second me
, a 40 something guy that works in IT. It has a full service history with 10 stamps in the book, the first 6 of these at Subaru in Shrewsbury (with the final one there being the Cambelt etc), the remaining 4 services being at my local garage (also a Scooby enthusiast). The MOT runs until Oct14 and I've just taxed until end Sep14. Recent additions include 4 matching Kumho tyres and a stainless steel centre exhaust section (with silencer) to replace the original part which had developed a hole.

Mileage is a genuine 71k miles and the car is absolutely standard, as the day it left the factory and Prodrive, with the only addition being a THB Bury Handsfree Bluetooth kit, integrated with the standard stereo.

Hopefully the above provides a decent outline of the car and it's history. The bodywork is in very good condition, with the usual stone chips and usage marks, but nothing that detracts from a very smart looking car. The interior is excellent, with the rear not having really been used at all, in my ownership at least (since 2010). Interior mats are the Genuine Subaru rubber type with the boot also having the genuine rubber mat for protection. The car has never been smoked in.

I have the original Subaru Documentation folder with all relevant paperwork, PPP Certificate, Service Book and two original keys. The car is fitted with an RAC Trackstar Tracker (requires subscription).

This car has been, and continues to be, absolutely bullet proof - it's never missed a beat. Only for sale as my company car arrives on 8 April, and unfortunately I can't warrant a 3rd car on the drive!

I am located in Telford, Shropshire.

£5200 o.v.n.o no p/x thanks

Please PM me for photos.

Last edited by DoubleScooby; 10 April 2014 at 11:30 AM.
Old 10 April 2014, 11:31 AM
DoubleScooby
Scooby Newbie

bump
Old 23 April 2014, 07:49 PM
DoubleScooby
Scooby Newbie

Now sold.