Search this Thread

Old 12 June 2013, 05:24 PM
Spudwagon
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blobeye Bonnet Bra wanted

Afternoon all

Well, pains me to say it, but I'm after a bonnet bra for my Blobeye Wagon

I hate the things, but seen as though I'm now on my second bonnet which is starting to get shabby and full of stone chips like the first, I kinda figured it's one solution. I do a lot of motorway miles then travel on country roads to work so my bumper and bonnet are always full of dead insects and now stone chips.

If anyone has one for sale, not mega mega expensive, please get in touch, has to be black then it won't show up much on the black bonnet

Cheers guys
Old 12 June 2013, 09:02 PM
faz27
Scooby Regular

omg bonnet bra! really? lol why not just get the stone chip film put on to protect it. theres a thread on here regarding this site.
tonyjamesdesigns.com/‎
seems to get good results. and the bonnet bras look gash imho. you only in cleveleys fella im just down the road in sunny fleetwood lol
Old 12 June 2013, 09:05 PM
Snooky
Scooby Regular

http://www.autobra.co.uk/shop/subaru-range-c-232.html
Old 13 June 2013, 04:16 AM
Spudwagon
Scooby Newbie

Fleetwood....sunny???

Lol! No seriously though. I'm not a lover of them, but I'm due to put another bonnet on next week and don't want it going the same way as the current one, it's not as if they're just £25 down at the scrappers

Was contemplating carbon fibre vinyl, but my only concern is the damage it's going to get, stone chips, bloody annoying insects etc. just thinking the bra would stand up to it a wee bit better. Plus if it were black, going on a black bonnet, guess it wouldn't be that noticeable Hopefully!

Not sure yet, I'll have to have a shufty at the bonnet and see if it's in good nick, if it's a bit shabby then the wrap may be the way forward, then again I could get the bra just to **** off all the Subaru conformists!

Guess we'll have to see