Notices
Sport General sport discussion

Scousers' thank you to OT

Search this Thread

Old 24 April 2006, 03:02 AM
BexTait
Scooby Regular

Location: Drink, drink, wherever you may be, we are the drunk and disorderly (owner of 5 fairy tokens)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scousers' thank you to OT

Dirty barstewards.

Some even took their seats home with them too.

And the FA probably won't do much about it either.
Old 24 April 2006, 07:43 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

**** throwing w@nkers
Old 24 April 2006, 09:45 AM
BexTait
Scooby Regular

Location: Drink, drink, wherever you may be, we are the drunk and disorderly (owner of 5 fairy tokens)

You can't really tell from the photos, but they pissed on the floors too. Seen something about some of it being premeditated, as it was planned on a 'pile website
Old 24 April 2006, 09:50 AM
richiewong
Twatful

That graffiti is fcukiing disgraceful, tossers
Old 24 April 2006, 12:50 PM
TimWRX01
Scooby Regular

That's not OT. It's pictures of inside a scousers house.
Old 24 April 2006, 05:38 PM
moneys
Scooby Regular

its funny how theres no mention of all the hillsborough banners you lot of dirty tw*ts put all over the motorway signs isnt it
Old 24 April 2006, 06:59 PM
pauld37
Scooby Regular

Thats not good
Old 24 April 2006, 07:03 PM
richie001
Scooby Regular

the fa don't look like they going do anything about the beer bottle thrown at william gallas .
Old 24 April 2006, 07:06 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by moneys
its funny how theres no mention of all the hillsborough banners you lot of dirty tw*ts put all over the motorway signs isnt it
Doesn't make either right does it. pathetic attitude you have.
Old 24 April 2006, 07:23 PM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru
pathetic attitude you have.

I find it more typical, sadly
Old 24 April 2006, 09:04 PM
moneys
Scooby Regular

Doesn't make either right does it. pathetic attitude you have.
oh so its alright for you all to come on here slagging liverpool fans off then you all call us murderers an expect no retaliation ffs (i dont condone retaliation to this either i really think that some of the chants at football grounds go WAY TO FAR and sometimes have nothing even to do with football, this is usually carried out by a small minority of people at every club). i dont condone what happened at old trafford but some people dont go for the football do they! nor do some people go who actually follow liverpool. think about all the england hooligans who do exactly the same when they go abroad , all they want to do is have a fight and cause trouble. dont tar us all with the same brush

Last edited by moneys; 24 April 2006 at 09:22 PM.
Old 24 April 2006, 10:05 PM
msi
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii
**** throwing w@nkers
Here we go again, one guy did that and got arrested for it, throw away the key I say..............but the mancs started that about 16 years ago at OT.

And those pics, exactly the same would have happened if it was ManU v Chelsea played at Anfield, as I've said before both (all) teams have groups of ******** fans that are as bad as each other, as moneys said the hillsborough banners on the motorway on the way to the match didn't really help matters. All very sad.

And TimWRX01 do you get all your side splitting humour from RedCafe? You come on here saying there is no taboo subject with those horrible scousers because of the songs they were singing yet at the same match your own lovely fans were singing about hillsborough amongs other things, there as bad as each other and things will only get worse, infact there will probably be someone killed soon. All this over a group of tarts kicking a ball around.
Old 25 April 2006, 08:46 AM
TimWRX01
Scooby Regular

Always the same response. "It's not our fault, everyone is the same, we behave like this because everyone else does, it's acceptable because they put banners up on the way to the game". what a load of ****.

And msi did the fact that you've not come close to winning the league for the best part of 20 years take your sense of humour away?
Old 25 April 2006, 09:06 AM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

oh so its alright for you all to come on here slagging liverpool fans off then you all call us murderers an expect no retaliation ffs (i dont condone retaliation to this either i really think that some of the chants at football grounds go WAY TO FAR and sometimes have nothing even to do with football, this is usually carried out by a small minority of people at every club). i dont condone what happened at old trafford but some people dont go for the football do they! nor do some people go who actually follow liverpool. think about all the england hooligans who do exactly the same when they go abroad , all they want to do is have a fight and cause trouble. dont tar us all with the same brush
I don't recall slagging the Liverpool fans off....

Pathetic attitude you have just like a lot of football fans which tarnishes the game. you're acting like a kid with tit for tat replies about what United or Liverpool fans have said and done. Banter is great. Abuse about people who have died etc is out of order no matter which set of fans say it.

Grow up fella
Old 25 April 2006, 04:37 PM
moneys
Scooby Regular

I don't recall slagging the Liverpool fans off....

Pathetic attitude you have just like a lot of football fans which tarnishes the game. you're acting like a kid with tit for tat replies about what United or Liverpool fans have said and done. Banter is great. Abuse about people who have died etc is out of order no matter which set of fans say it.

Grow up fella
you dont recall slagging the liverpool fans off ? so who is this thread aimed at that then? its not tit for tat either its an explanation of why things are getting out of hand imo. it used to be banter between fans but now its turning into bitterness and not just from the fans but players as well (neville? the whole chelsea squad except joe cole who,s gone up in my estimation after what he said after the game) the abuse fans give the opposing teams at times steps way over the mark. i for one do not condone this for one minute and never will do. it is getting way out of hand now and as someone else has mentioned it wont be long until a fan is seriously injured.
What we are talking about here is a small minority of idiots who dont go to watch the game they just purely and simply go for a fight. which in my opinion is downright sad as were not just talking about 18 year old kids but men who are 40+.

go away and think about it fella im not making excuses just voicing my opinion ok
Old 25 April 2006, 04:42 PM
moneys
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by TimWRX01
Always the same response. "It's not our fault, everyone is the same, we behave like this because everyone else does, it's acceptable because they put banners up on the way to the game". what a load of ****.

And msi did the fact that you've not come close to winning the league for the best part of 20 years take your sense of humour away?
tim
were not sayin its acceptable just making the point especially as it was the anniversary last week , that it would of upset a lot of fans.

and its 17 years actually , but weve still won to more than you and weve won a certain other cup 5 times as well
Old 25 April 2006, 05:09 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

you dont recall slagging the liverpool fans off ? so who is this thread aimed at that then? its not tit for tat either its an explanation of why things are getting out of hand imo. it used to be banter between fans but now its turning into bitterness and not just from the fans but players as well (neville? the whole chelsea squad except joe cole who,s gone up in my estimation after what he said after the game) the abuse fans give the opposing teams at times steps way over the mark. i for one do not condone this for one minute and never will do. it is getting way out of hand now and as someone else has mentioned it wont be long until a fan is seriously injured.
What we are talking about here is a small minority of idiots who dont go to watch the game they just purely and simply go for a fight. which in my opinion is downright sad as were not just talking about 18 year old kids but men who are 40+.

go away and think about it fella im not making excuses just voicing my opinion ok
Your initial reaction was to go tit for tat with what united fans have done. There was no condemnation of the acts committed at OT.
Old 25 April 2006, 08:04 PM
moneys
Scooby Regular

Your initial reaction was to go tit for tat with what united fans have done. There was no condemnation of the acts committed at OT.
if i was going to go tit for tat i would of been on here for ages mentioning loads of stuff ! but hey lets not dwell in the past whats done is done and lets hope they get someone for the damage thats been caused.
Old 27 April 2006, 09:30 AM
TimWRX01
Scooby Regular

Ste

I'm not saying all liverpool fans are like that but they seem to have a 'minority' that behave worse than the 'minority' associated with others teams.

I know it's 17 years - that's why i said the best part of 20 years. (it will probably be 20 before you do win it again though)

also I know you're sound and a lot of my mates and colleagues are liverpool fans so I know it's not everyone.
Old 27 April 2006, 12:29 PM
NAF
Support Scoobynet!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

Originally Posted by TimWRX01

(it will probably be 20 before you do win it again though)

Gimme a break!!!
Old 27 April 2006, 12:39 PM
TimWRX01
Scooby Regular

Ok then 25.