Search this Thread

Old 10 January 2004, 08:39 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

i luv man u but alex ferguson is a theiving motherfecker

goes behind other clubs backs and unsettles their players like he did with our liam miller from celtic and trying to do it with fulhmas saha and did it with nistelrooy and japp too

Old 10 January 2004, 11:21 PM
pedro72
Scooby Regular

Angry

Only difference this time is we get diddly squat for putting the **** thru six years of training. He has 1 promising season and then buggers off! Bottom line is if that wee treacherous b#***#d had been sorted out with a contract a year ago we would be looking at a good few million quid if not more. What are we left with - looking like bloody amateurs...
Old 12 January 2004, 06:55 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Talking

You F*cked it yourselves, dragging your feet most Celtic supporters I know say the same Celtic screwed up, you guys need to look closer to home, if you had a "Fergie" there this wouldnt have happened.

Stop whinging

Small club in Glasgow LOL

We'll have your manager as well when Fergie is ready to step down
Old 12 January 2004, 11:59 AM
Fulham71
Scooby Regular

So whats his excuse with Saha then ?
As far as I am concerned he can go as long as we get sensible money
He is a good player but not a great one !
Old 12 January 2004, 12:11 PM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

I can sympathise with Mr Coleman a manager I have a lot of respect for and as posted on here already this season I'm well chuffed he's doing so well and I can understand his not wanting to lose his player but Al Fayed and Coleman are not really doing themselves any credit with their outbursts.

If you hear what you believe

Fergie; I discussed Saha with Coleman back in August then nothing else was said, we sent an official letter offering £8m marked P&C and Fulham decided to pass this to the press, absolutely nothing wrong with Utd's approach.

So all i've heard is Al Fayed and Coleman slagging off Utd for what? a proper legal approach as they or any other club interested in a player would do, nothing wrong there.

Saturday evening after Fergie had said he could'nt be bothered with these childish games and he's pulled out Coleman pops up and totally changes his tune and starts blaming Saha's agent rather than fergie, naive and inexperianced.

No doubt the "I'm not interested anymore" from Fergie is some sort of mind game.

I wouldnt mind but what has Saha done apart from this season and if Utd were to offer £8m i'd take it coz he aint worth it.

Old 12 January 2004, 11:42 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

funkii dragging feet not us

no one even knew him if it wasnt of celtic and how he did this yr, no worries alot better players than the scumbag
Old 13 January 2004, 07:37 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Do you think Miller will see much more 1st team action this season?? I would imagine a section of the crowd will give him grief it remains to be seen what percentage will get on his case.
Old 13 January 2004, 09:23 AM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Angry

And how much first team action does the idiot think he'll get at Man U(re)??

About as much as Nicky Butt?

Makes me sick, this talk of "got to have first team footy". It's about MONEY!!!
If the gits wanted first team action they could play in the lower divisions[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

And yes, Ferguson IS a scumbag!!

What's the difference between Alex Ferguson, and a jet engine?

The jet engine sometimes stops whining:

Alcazar
Old 15 January 2004, 11:24 PM
Fulham71
Scooby Regular

will he or wont he get his man ????
Old 16 January 2004, 12:55 AM
stephen emery
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Ferguson . great manager .

Old 16 January 2004, 07:30 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Who really gives a toss now, Saha seems to be losing the plot, some of this self publicity he is spouting in the french press is pretty poor, as someone said on %Live yesterday is he really worthy of the No9 shirt at Utd, answer no not really IMHO, I'd much rather have Defoe over another up himself Frenchman.

[Edited by Funkii Munkii - 1/16/2004 7:35:12 AM]
Old 16 January 2004, 09:27 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

yeah i saw it saha and anelka should never ever play footie again

Old 18 January 2004, 02:56 AM
ClioSport
Scooby Newbie

Why are all the Celtic fans calling miller scum etc?The boys only wanting to better himself playing on a bigger stage.Its the same as Ferguson leaving Rangers the fans never called him scum just cause he had ambition and he was a far bigger loss than miller.What about celtic nabbing Pearson i don't here the Motherwell fans calling him scum cause he had the ambition to play on a higher level.Such short memories yous lot have.
Old 18 January 2004, 07:12 PM
pedro72
Scooby Regular

I dont think he is scum. If he wants to leave celtic for man.utd then he should never claim to have been a celtic supporter - that is stupid. I think his agent is scum, but then whats new there then?
Old 18 January 2004, 10:11 PM
ClioSport
Scooby Newbie

Hows that Barry Ferguson has been a Gers fan all his days,but when you reach a level and can't get any higher you move on to try to improve yourself and make your name on a bigger stage.Millers going to get more money and play/train with better players in a better league in front of a larger global audience.It dosen't matter if your a celtic fan or not,thats a hard offer to turn down.Look closer to home than blaming his agent,i think you'll find its bad managment by celtic,not o'neil but the club.
Old 18 January 2004, 10:40 PM
Fulham71
Scooby Regular

Fulham Football Club can confirm that it has reached an agreement in principle with Manchester United for the transfer of the registration of Louis Saha, subject to a number of conditions.

Fulham FC expects these conditions to be resolved within the next week and will make a further announcement on completion.
Old 18 January 2004, 10:43 PM
Fulham71
Scooby Regular

Talking

FROM SKY WEBSITE

UNITED AGREE SAHA FEE WITH FULHAM

Sunday 18th January 2004

Manchester United have confirmed they have reached an agreement in principle with Fulham for the transfer of French striker Louis Saha.
The deal, which is subject to a number of conditions by The Cottagers, is expected to be concluded next week, with the hit-man set to make his Red Devils debut against Southampton.

Saha is cup-tied, having featured against Cheltenham Town in the third round of the FA Cup, and will be unavailable for selection against Northampton in fourth round, but should be available for Sir Alex Ferguson for the visit of The Saints on January 31.

United's goal-scoring problems have been high-lighted in recent weeks, after the side failed to score in their recent home clash against Newcastle United and defeat to Wolves on Saturday.

"Manchester United can confirm that they have reached agreement in principle with Fulham Football Club for the transfer of registration of Louis Saha, but this is subject to a number of conditions," United said in a statement.

"Manchester United expects these conditions to be resolved within the next week and will make a further announcement on completion."
Old 19 January 2004, 09:52 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Talking

It aint over yet.

I'd like a peep at those conditions LOL

I cant say im celebrating as I would have if Utd had signed a World Class player, oh well Fergie knows what he's doing.
Old 25 January 2004, 10:50 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

clio barry ferguson would have played for rangers till the end of his days, he said himself if they really wanted to keep him he would have stayed

how would u like it if nistelrooy kisses his t shirt oh i have man u in my blood etc b-o-l-l-o-c-k-s im a man u faithful etc and then he leaves not giving a toss

i hate it when teams pay for a player when he spends more time on the bench injured and then they milk the team and **** off

if i was a footie coach no foreign players only boys that are born in this country , doesnt matter what race as long as their born in this country

**** saha's and anelka's like but i luv henrik larrson
Old 26 January 2004, 03:16 PM
ClioSport
Scooby Newbie

Moses,Ferguson has a house 2 miles from me and his wife works(yes,his wife works)in a clothes shop in Larkhall and the only reason he left was to play on a bigger stage.His wife says he never said he would have stayed if rangers wanted him to,media bull5hit.She says rangers were desperate for him to stay and offered him mega money and although he loves the club he just wanted to play in the premeirship and murray told him that although rangers and celtic were desperate to play down there as well,it would be at least 5 years before anything would happen.
Can't blame the boy for being ambitious.
As for you saying you hate players kissing the badge then walking away for nothing.......does that include larsson when he leaves for f4ck all......hee hee
Old 26 January 2004, 09:54 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

no larrson is the king he is a celtic faithful and done us proud he told celtic ages ago he will retire from scotland and its understandable

and it wasnt just one paper it was a few that said ferguson would have stayed if they asked and God knows the rest
Old 27 January 2004, 02:03 PM
ClioSport
Scooby Newbie

Yeah we'll see how understandable youse all take it when the end of the season comes,you better start buying the tissues.
Old 30 January 2004, 11:26 AM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Talking

lol