Gary A
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
he seems to be doing the biz
Old 28 September 2003, 11:16 PM
JohnMcC
Scooby Regular

As a toffee, very very excited to have him....has been very highly praised and that appears to be justified for the most part.

Although any blue, with his (her) hand on their heart will admit that we need much more quality to properly kick on from an excellent season last year, having young players like Rooney, Yobo (who sometimes looks erratic but is/will be class with better players around hium) and Faddy, and other coming through like Hibbert that look like they could be quality, certainly shows we are heading in the right direction.

There obviously needs to be further additions and Moyes is building a largely young team for the future, but if the very good youngsters we already have progress as hoped and expected, then I can envisage us becoming a fixture in that second tier in the Premiership over the coming seasons. If/when we get there, moving onto the next step again will take another leap....

Hate Faddy's hair though!!!!
Old 30 September 2003, 07:23 PM
Gary A
Scooby Regular

used to be red though!!
Old 01 October 2003, 07:48 PM
THE MUTTS NUTS
Scooby Regular

Wink

i think faddy will be a great player at everton
i watched them against stockport/leed's and he played his sock's
off great buy there by david moyes and the motherwell fan's think
he's god come on fad your the lad
Old 04 October 2003, 09:19 PM
Buzzer
Scooby Regular

Like The Mutts Nuts, i to watched him in these games and you could be forgiven for admitting that he shone through against a lesser side whilst playing against Stockport but against Leeds he not only showed some excellent skill but he gave a new dimension to Everton who have missed players running from midfield at defenders and creating problems.

He does look a great prospect and he does have you on the edge of your seat when he goes forward and the fans appreciated that against Leeds by giving him a standing ovation when he left the field. I felt the lad deserved Man of the Match but with Watson bagging three he took the award.

Sadly none of the ******* did anything today against Spurs and i hope and i'm sure Moyes will kick the **** out of a guttless team that was without doubt poor today.........complascency eh

Pete