Notices
Southern (England) Southern Meetings & Events

performance bhp show.

Search this Thread

Old 11 April 2009, 01:30 PM
G-Man1982
Scooby Regular

Location: DIESEL POWERED BORAT! SLAMMED, R32 WHEELS, MAPPED, DE-CAT, TINTS. LOVE IT!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default performance bhp show.

With 4 hours of live ‘on track’ action demos and 5 hours of public track time the event is full with non-stop track action that keeps everyone's eyes glued to the circuit. A variety of motorsport and Performance cars perform demonstrations of Drifting, Time Attack, Rallycross, Group B & Group A Rallycars, Circuit Racing, Oval Racing and High Powered sprint cars making it a fun day for all the family
When you need a break from the adrenalin filled demonstrations you can take a walk around the paddock and view the fantastic display of enthusiasts cars who come from all corners of the country some individually, but many from some of the longest standing and highest repected car clubs around.
A ‘Best Car Club’ Trophy is presented to the best presented and turned out car/owners club. The 2008 trophy went to ‘South East Xtreme off roaders’.

MAYBE GET A CONVOY GOING??
Old 26 April 2009, 06:42 PM
paulT25
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WHOS GOING

Hi all who is going to the BHP show at Lydden next weekend? I may make it there , so would like to know if there will be a club stand that we could show our motors .
This would be the first time that I have been to a Subaru meet [ Scimitar , and cobra kit cars have been my past clubs] so would like to hear and maybe see some of you there , if there is a meet?.
A local lad who works in a shell station is taking his Saxo [ we all started with cheap cars? and has much fun with them.] and 15 of his fellow club friends to this show, asked if I was attending , well lets see.

Just to let you know that I hope to over the year , fir some Recaro front seats / special engine block so more Torque can be used / twin scroll turbo and matched manifold , with a Cosworth inlet manifold. well lets see how the cash flow goes , and maybe a Motec manegment ecu. to keep things in order.
Paul