Southern (England) Southern Meetings & Events

Jap car meet at Brands this Thursday 12/03/09

Search this Thread

Old 10 March 2009, 12:30 AM
dan ok
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jap car meet at Brands this Thursday 12/03/09

JAPT has been given the go ahead off the back of PREPT- a German night that has been taking place every month for some time now, with 150+ cars turning up.

There is a small fee of £2 per car for entry to the meet but that’s a small price to pay for such a good venue, please try to bring change as we wont have a load on the gate. Entry is from 7PM onwards till late.
Food will be available at the Kentagon (for those of you who don’t know that’s the Brand hatch bar/cafe!) along with soft, hot & alcoholic drinks. Usually a full menu is available but as this is the ‘first’ meet the menu will be limited. I’m sure I don’t need to say it but please drink responsibly if you’re driving!

Rules of the meet:
1. JAPANESE CARS ONLY! We will let Korean cars sneak in though! Sorry but if you turn up with your mate in his ‘e.g. Golf’ he will have to park in the hotel car park next to the brands hatch main entrance & walk through. The gate & surrounding area will have additional security & JAPT marshals, there will be no exceptions, Non Jap cars will be turned away.
2. STICK TO THE 10MPH SPEED LIMIT once on site. If you race away from the gate whilst entering you'll simply be asked to turn around and leave by security who will have been contacted via radio. You are also on CCTV once on site! Same goes for anyone seen driving like complete idiots in any areas allocated to us or outside the venue. We want this to be a respectable meet and police can be called if necessary.
3. NO PETS. Shame I know but after all this isn't Crufts!
4. NO LITTERING. Please use one of the many bins provided.
5. NO DRUGS. I know some of you out there like a good ol' smoke but please, have it before or after the event not during and if you’re driving you shouldn’t be doing it anyway!
6. STEREO'S. Please keep your music to a reasonable level so YOU can hear it not everyone else.

Brands Hatch is situated on the A20 near West Kingsdown. Just 3 miles from junction 3 (Swanley) of the M25
Brands Hatch Circuit
Fawkham
Longfield
Kent

http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/br...ch/find-us.asp

Any one from Scoobynet going?