SES Christmas Meet / Meal Sunday 28th December

Search this Thread

Old 08 December 2008, 01:52 PM
Lancaster
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SES Christmas Meet / Meal Sunday 28th December

Well folks, it's that time again!
The Christmas Meet / Meal is being held at The Old Dunnings Mill @ East Grinstead.

I have spoken to the Dunnings Mill (Central HQ and all that ) and reserved a table.

As it stands now, we have a table reserved for 12 - 17 people. If we get enough interest quickly enough, we can get a bigger table no problem. BUT we do need to be QUICK about it. This way we can make sure we all sit together, the way it should be

For those who didn't / couldn't make the first SES Central Meet, this is a fantastic venue, with plenty of parking space and an absolutely superb menu. We had an absolutely cracking time there and will continue to for some time I expect.

I would like to be able to get back to the Dunnings Mill by the end of this week and tell them that we will have a load of there and let them know how many roughly. So please post your names as soon as you can so that we can get a HUGE table reserved.

Please add you names to the thread on SES in the South East Region section.

For those who don't know of South East Scoobies, please visit us at www.southeastscoobies.co.uk for more details.
Cheers y'all