Southern (England) Southern Meetings & Events

- MENCAP Classic Update -

Search this Thread

Old 17 March 2006, 12:36 PM
*Jen*
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default - MENCAP Classic Update -

Thanks for all those that have been asking.

Sadly though, I have to say there will be no MENCAP Classic Challenge this year

We did leave it until the last minute before deciding, but due to building works that have been scheduled at the college this year it'll be impossible to run the event.

If it's any consolation, I believe the plans for '07 are bigger and better than ever before

AND if you need a bit of driving fun, how about coming along to the East Sussex Scoobs weekend away on the 12th - 15th of May? Or even just for the Treasure Hunt and meal/party in the afternoon and evening of the Sat 13th?

The Treasure Hunt will be run on the same lines as the MENCAP road book, but you'll have a few challenges thrown into the mix between the stunning scenery and excellent roads. All proceeds (£5 suggested donation for taking part) will go to the Richard Burns collection for Cancer charities). Camping is available at Sandy ***** and it'll be on hell of a party

For further information check out: http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=482327 .

Personally I'm gutted about missing MENCAP this year, but looking forward to a bit of fun on the 13th. ....oh yeah. And the Landys'll be attending too... so you KNOW we need to get more scoobs and make sure they don't win the treasure hunt!

Jen
Old 17 March 2006, 12:52 PM
*Jen*
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mm, and I can't seem to log on to the new SIDC forum - anyone else have that problem?