Notices
Southern (England) Southern Meetings & Events

RICHARD BURNS MEMORIAL RELAY 6-7 MAY

Search this Thread

Old 29 January 2006, 04:16 PM
No-bars Krud
Scooby Regular

Location: SIDC East Sussex Regional Organiser and 555 Wagon Squadron Flight Officer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RICHARD BURNS MEMORIAL RELAY 6-7 MAY

As many of you will know, this two day event, organised to raise cash for Richard's family's chosen cancer charity, will be taking place from Lands End to John O' Groats. There are threads on this topic across Scoobynet and SIDC.

As a Regional Organiser for the SIDC, I will be doing my bit to organise support for the event in Sussex. As the convoy will pass us via the M25 anti-clockwise sometime on the Saturday, we intend to join up at a suitable point in order to do our bit, and hand over our donations. If you want to do the full route, then that can be arranged.

Any car taking part is going to have to pre-register at a cost of £5.00, and will be supplied with 2 RBMR stickers for use during and after the event. Profits will go to charity.

Any car not pre-registered and displaying the said stickers will be deemed not part of the relay as far as the organisers and police are concerned.

I will be collecting your details and the funds - so come to a meet soon if you want to take part.

Further details are available on the websites mentioned above.
Old 29 January 2006, 05:24 PM
Buzz Blaber
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i will be up for the rally and i will let you all know soon what events etc, we are aranging to get some money together in memory of such a great person!

as a lot of you are already awere, all the money raised from the country drive i am organising in may will be forworded on for this charity

thanks simon