Notices
Southern (England) Southern Meetings & Events

Sat 13th May: Fun Drive, Treasure Hunt and Social - West Hampshire (ish!)

Search this Thread

Old 19 January 2006, 01:01 PM
*Jen*
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Sat 13th May: Fun Drive, Treasure Hunt and Social - West Hampshire (ish!)

Hello all

As some of you may have realised it's the Sussex Scoobs weekend away this weekend in May and on Saturday (13th) I'm organising another treasure hunt built around some of the best roads in Hampshire

It will be a SUPERB drive (trust me on this) with a bit of fun for all the family thrown in, the directions for the drive will be in a 'Rally Styley' with tulip diagrams a few questions, a few things to find and even a bit of a test of your music knowledge Gonna be superb

Those who have done one of these before will testify the atmosphere is usually superb with cars overtaking cars, people running in all directions, seeing some of the scenery in our stunning County and usually a few domestics thrown in ('I meant left not right!') - trust me, it's a giggle

The evening will be prize giving and a social with the Sussex crew. If you'd like to come along, please let me know or post below as I'll need to know how many packs to make up.

Thanks,

Jen

P.S. It will be a bit shorter than last years, obviously I overestimated for the time difference in doing it in a Landy v's Scooby!
Old 19 January 2006, 01:02 PM
*Jen*
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

...and I have another Scooby now