MY NEW STI

Search this Thread

Old 15 September 2001, 09:15 PM
jimi
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Hi all,
After 8 long months i now have my first ever scooby!
I have never had one before so i do not know much about them but i wood like to meet up with other like minded pepole.

What is my best way to meet you all?
Where can i learn to drive my new car before i stack it?

Cheers jim
Old 17 September 2001, 10:49 AM
Disco
Scooby Regular

Jim

Keep your eyes open and you'll find loads of meets on this forum. Pick one thats local to you, or one that your prepared to travel to (the further the better sometimes!) and get yourself there, you'll be more than welcome!!! There is a monthly Herts meet near you!

Disco
Old 17 September 2001, 11:17 AM
KimA
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Hi Jim,

Ditto Disco's comments.

Also, the SIDC (Subaru Impreza Driver's Club) organise, amongst other things, various track days which are great fun to go to, whether on track or just spectating. I know there are a couple coming up soon - one at Cadwell Park in October, and another at Brands Hatch in November. Have a look at
Old 17 September 2001, 06:02 PM
jimi
Scooby Regular

Talking

Thanks a lot kim i look forward to meeting you to,i guess we will get introduced at the meets,cant wait. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by KimA:
<B>Hi Jim,

Ditto Disco's comments.

Also, the SIDC (Subaru Impreza Driver's Club) organise, amongst other things, various track days which are great fun to go to, whether on track or just spectating. I know there are a couple coming up soon - one at Cadwell Park in October, and another at Brands Hatch in November. Have a look at
Old 17 September 2001, 06:03 PM
jimi
Scooby Regular

Thanks disc i look forward to meeting you to mate. LOL <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by Disco:
<B>Jim

Keep your eyes open and you'll find loads of meets on this forum. Pick one thats local to you, or one that your prepared to travel to (the further the better sometimes!) and get yourself there, you'll be more than welcome!!! There is a monthly Herts meet near you!

Disco[/quote]

Old 17 September 2001, 08:19 PM
andy oakes
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Welcome aboard matey,Once youve been to a meet youll be hooked. Take it easy!! Regards Andy....