Southern (England) Southern Meetings & Events

Southern Car Meet

Search this Thread

Old 29 September 2005, 03:05 PM
jr758774c
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Southern Car Meet

Guys, Am posting this on behalf of a mate of mine who ons here (Steve-o)

Hi guys and girls.

Some of you will remember the car meets I organised at the beginning of this year and last year (usually with between 30 and 50 cars in Fareham-Portsmouth).

Well as a couple of you may know ive now opened my own garage (UNDERGROUND PERFORMANCE) selling and working on performance motors.

I figured why not organise another meet starting at the garage with a BBQ and music etc (a few nice ladies too) - EDIT - Inc FHM/Nuts/Zoo Model friend of mine - Mark
followed buy a bit of a cruise.

We are going to do this on Friday the 14th October starting at 8pm.

It would be cool if some of you guys could come, it will be cool to see you all again.

We are based in fort Fareham, newgate lane, Fareham.

If you are coming from the M27, take J11 and head towards Fareham staying in the middle lane. When you get to the roundabout at the end (with a flyover and viaduct on your left) turn left towards Gosport. Stay in the right hand lane and go over the mini roundabout (still in right lane) and then go over the flyover where you should see a car sales garage and a shell garage on your left. Opposite the shell garage is a right hand turn into Fort Fareham. This is the estate we are based in. (there are 3 speed bumps but they are not that bad and as long as you go slow and sensible even the lowered/kitted cars should have no problems. follow the road along and go behind the big blue 1st Saxon building and we are the last unit down there (follow the music etc)

Hopefully well get quite a few people down there and it will be a good chance to speak to like minded people, check out some nice motors and generally have a good laugh hope to see you there.

If anyone has questions you can e mail me on

Stevemerceruk@yahoo.com

Or

undergroundperformance@hotmail.co.uk

cheers

steve

Last edited by jr758774c; 29 September 2005 at 03:10 PM.