Southern (England) Southern Meetings & Events

~ MENCAP Classic Weekend - ONE MONTH TO GO!! ~

Search this Thread

Old 28 April 2005, 05:09 PM
*Jen*
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ~ MENCAP Classic Weekend - ONE MONTH TO GO!! ~

One month to go! So those who haven’t sent those entry forms in (including me ) get them in now (please ) So far we only have 28 Scoobs registered… this compares to 48+ the year before, and I know I’ve sent out far more forms than that, so it must just be people not returning them yet I know we usually get a rush in the last month, but if not, the 28 of us are going to have a great party without you :P

Things are looking good!! Unfortuantly our usual Subaru sponsor has pulled out this year at the last minute, ( ) but our fabulous Phil at the SIDC has come through with a special item for auction (secret at the moment ) and Super SGT Subaru are seeing what they can do to help us out – Chris, I owe you a (crate) of beer or two! The charity auction is looking good this year, so save up your pocket money!!

We have the usual show of fantastic classic cars attending, Dave’s got some excellent activities planned for the evening for those not just going to be propping up the bar after the BBQ

Scooby Magazine have said we can have a little post event news article in there and of course I'll be annoying the True Grip editors again, so you might even get your car in print!

Entry closes on the 21st May, so get those forms in now if you haven’t already. For those who have, Dave will be sending out the directions and final confirmation on the 22nd. If you haven’t had your money returned accommodation has been reserved for you, (give Dave a call on 07775734801 if you have any concerns). All accommodation is now taken, but camping, as ever is free this is on site and there will be security there all night. There are wash basins and toilets in the college and if you’re sneaky you can use the showers in the students accommodation the others have booked

Any questions, let me know. 07811 908156, jenny.rees (at) eastleigh.gov.uk or jendiscobob (at) yahoo.com

Entry forms still available on the website MENCAP Classic Website or from me

It would be great if loads of Scoobs could support this fantastic charity whilst completing the excellent road book through the countryside and having a great party in the evening

Thanks,

Jen
(yes, same Jen that used to be Hants R/O, but password on my login went wonky )
Old 28 April 2005, 06:51 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Oh yes the ESC Are fully supporting this event

Really cannot wait for it

Been told that it's really not to be missed

Tiny...
Old 28 April 2005, 08:40 PM
Dyney
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whooo!!! Can't wait
Old 29 April 2005, 08:59 AM
*Jen*
Scooby Regular

Lookin' forward to seeing you guys again soon!