Southern (England) Southern Meetings & Events

Greetings from Downunder

Search this Thread

Old 03 January 2004, 09:33 AM
trevsxs
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G'day from Perth, Western Australia,
Well I have finally managed to save enough cash to have a holiday in the UK,after of course getting my priorities right and buying a MY03 2.5 XS MICA Red Auto ( and stashing a few dollars away (hee hee hee ) to spend on a few accessories as long as i can persuade my wife that suitcases more important to carry Suby bits in than new dresses, bras and Girly things.
However can any of you guys recommend any Suby Outlets in or close to Bruton in Somerset or Caterham in Surrey or places in between where i can just happen to drive past ( much to my surprise of course) and just mention that it might be a good idea to drop in and have a look around at the new models in the showroom ( cunning eh ) and just in passing mention that "oohhhh " that would look nice on the Suby.....and hopefully use plenty of Aussie charm to get the best deal....
Money is not really a problem but carrying the suitcases may be so i will eat plenty more Weetbix to build up the muscles,so if anyone one can help it would be much appreciated
Thanks Guys.......
trevsxs