Notices
Southern (England) Southern Meetings & Events

Minehead/Somerset

Search this Thread

Old 09 November 2003, 12:58 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow

I booked a weekend away to Butlins in Minehead some months ago, unfortunatly I have a problem with 4 persons dropping out. The accomodation is a DELUXE self catering lodge in MINEHEAD for the weekend beginning 21 November and ending on the 24 November. The lodge is Butlins highest grade of accomodation house up to 6 people, with a kitchen, lounge with widescreen tv and dvd, 3 bedrooms and a bog.

These lodges are very sought after and I believe I booked one of the last available over 4 months ago. The weekend is an adult only weekend, and from past experience these are wild. Its themed 'skool reunion' so expect fully grown women squeezing themselves into school uniforms or whichever your point of view is.

I either want to offload the weekend outright, or sell 4 places to 2 couples. If you could book through Butlins youd have to shell out nearly £370. As above there are none left, you wont be able to book direct. The closest grade is Gold which is up for £398 on Butlins website. I require £330 from anyone who is interested for the lodge, or, £55 each. Butlins have accomodation from £48 each for their cheapest accomodation, which is ****.