Southern (England) Southern Meetings & Events

SUSSEX SUMMER SIZZLER!! Sat Aug 16th

Search this Thread

Old 10 July 2003, 01:15 PM
gtirpad
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all,

Due to the success of the last Sussex meet, there are plans afoot for another, this time on a Saturday. The date is set so that there are no clashes with major events so hopefully there will be a good turnout.

The venue is the Royal Coach on the A259 between Lancing and Shoreham, on the large roundabout next to the Texaco Garage. I reckon if we aim for about 2pm start, that gives everyone enough time to wake up/recover from hangovers etc..

The landlord of the pub has said a BBQ will be laid on if there are enough people and also if we are likely to get in excess of 80 vehicles, the car park will be open exclusively to Jap motors.

There is ample parking off road outside the pub if we exceed this number. Bearing in mind in excess of 50 cars turned out for a Thursday night, I am hoping there will be well over 80 cars.

We would like to get an idea of numbers, so if you could register your interest with a brief reply, it would be appreciated.

I think everyone had a good time last month, its just a meet to kick back, enjoy some food and hopefully some nice Sussex rays.

Cheers,
Pad