"A bit flat but on charge"!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09 January 2003, 11:38 PM
Duracell
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb

Hi Everyone & Happy New Year to all,

Regrettably i've not been on here much lately,busy with personel life etc..but just to say i've not forgotten you all.

Firstly i'd like to congradulate"Springbok"on his recent Rollin'Road Day,it looked like it was a Great day,sorry i missed it,but well done with all the effort & organising.
Obviously now having a"Baby Son",shift work(which now seems to have got longer) & other things my time is somewhat limited but i still hope to carry on with the organising down here in Devon/Cornwall & hopefully sometime in the year pull off another"Big Meet"as it's something i quite enjoy doing !!

Meantime,are any of the Devon/Cornwall guys interested in possibly,the Sunseeker Rallye-Bournemouth Feb.22nd,also i've added my name to the"list of attendees for Bolney"in April.I hope to be able to attend one of these,if not both.
If also as i write you have any suggestions for local meets then by all means E;mail me.

Will endeavour to get on here more often,
assuring you of my best committment as is possible,
Regards Duracell
Old 10 January 2003, 12:00 AM
springbok
Scooby Regular

Hi Col,
Glad to see a post from you, you old git Mind you speaking of old I was 31 yesterday
I tried ringing you today but I guss you were out playing with Mr Branson's toys
Looks like there is going to be quite a bit going on this year, the Sunsseker sounds like a good one.
Also there is the RWYB at Santa Pod on the 26th Jan for jap cars, thread on here somehwere.
A Jap Fest is being organised for Castle Combe on 17th May, again thread on here somowhere.
Not forgetting the Rally Day of course.
And the British touring cars are on again at Thruxton on the 5th May, that would be good one for a run.
What about a trip over to Le Mans, that would be fun seeing as we cann't normally get out of Sainburys car park
Tris said the Goodwood festival of speed was a good day also.

Who knows we may even squeeze in a Big National Meet???

Give me a bell when you have time. I'm off to the Autosport show at the NEC this weekend, but back Sunday.

Cheers, Grahame.
Old 10 January 2003, 12:36 AM
Duracell
Scooby Regular

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"4 yesterday,u old git too !!!

I dunno if i can make all those events???

Wait til u have kids,..& P.N.D?..& i don't mean me either!!!

Enjoy the show,don't know where you get all the money from to do these things????

Will try & ring/cu soon
Duracell

Old 10 January 2003, 09:50 PM
scoobdoo
Scooby Regular

Goodwood was feckin ace, I will definately be going back there this year.