Southern (England) Southern Meetings & Events

***TO" ALL" WHO WERE AT LONGLEAT***

Search this Thread

Old 21 October 2002, 08:45 PM
Duracell
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Many Thanks to all of You for your kind comments & gratification following our"Big Meet"at Longleat on Saturday.
It goes without saying that"i had as much pleasure & enjoyment in organising this as also the day itself & the fact that it was a success &"YOU"all enjoyed Yourselves was the icing on the"cake"for me!!!!
As You are all probably aware i will be writing an article to be featured in"True Grip"(SIDC magazine)& also for"Japanese Performance"along with some photo's too!! Will let You all know which issues to look out for??

Obviously now,winter & Xmas is upon us & in about 5 weeks time my Fiancee & I will hear the"patter of tiny feet" !!!!!
So as you can imagine i will be a little"busy"but rest assured i'm already having thoughts about another"Big meet",with all of You+more(perhaps),& my next"Goal"would be to organise a"NATIONAL MEET"obviously with the aid of a few others,...well let's face it i already have 5 co-ordinators from this Event..& i Believe anything is possible if you do but try?????

So although a little premature,here's to 2003,more"BIG MEETS","LOADS OF SCOOBS PARKED UP TOGETHER","LOTS OF NEW FRIENDS" & who knows hopefully.....The****"BIG ONE"****

Cheers 4 now...Duracell (the"Battery" that just keeps on going)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by Duracell - 10/21/2002 8:49:18 PM]

[Edited by Duracell - 10/21/2002 8:52:22 PM]
Old 21 October 2002, 08:50 PM
gossythevaleter
Scooby Regular

LOL
Nice 1 duracell

We are moving to essex :0 soon so if there isnt an essex co ordanator i might be interested init
If you need any help organising the next 1 Give me and me julie a call

please sign up
christmas dinner meet
Old 21 October 2002, 09:01 PM
Duracell
Scooby Regular

..Ur already earmarked"Gossy"after your"great efforts"on saturday,not to mention"Hi-jacking skills"!!!!!

Glad to have"You"on the Team...

Duracell
Old 22 October 2002, 08:24 PM
Bad Bads
Scooby Regular

Cool

Duracell.
I hope to arrange a large meet in the Hants area next year and may use your imput if you don't mind.
Cheers Paul.