Notices

sigma alarm problem

Search this Thread

Old 09 December 2011, 07:30 PM
kevmell
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sigma alarm problem

2000 uk spec turbo impreza classic, sigma m30 alarm.

i only have 1 working alarm fob, have been meaning to purchase another but never got round to it, i was not given my 4 digit code by previous owner as he never used it as vehicle was constantly in valet mode and he used the key only not the fob, last few days fob been playing up press a good few times to arm/disarm car. today drove to my local tesco, pressed fob, locked car fine, came out, fob light flashing 3 times but not doing anything, my car is stuck at tesco which im not too pleased about, anyway to reprogram fob without the 4 digit alarm code other than going through subaru and waiting ages, i need to get my car back home, have had a quick look on forums regarding the 3 flashes on the fob and they basically say i need to reprogam the fob, which clearly i cant without the 4 digit code. so basically anyway to manually disable immobiliser to get it home, many thanks kev
Old 10 December 2011, 12:17 PM
MR_TOAD_INSTALLER
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kevmell
2000 uk spec turbo impreza classic, sigma m30 alarm.

i only have 1 working alarm fob, have been meaning to purchase another but never got round to it, i was not given my 4 digit code by previous owner as he never used it as vehicle was constantly in valet mode and he used the key only not the fob, last few days fob been playing up press a good few times to arm/disarm car. today drove to my local tesco, pressed fob, locked car fine, came out, fob light flashing 3 times but not doing anything, my car is stuck at tesco which im not too pleased about, anyway to reprogram fob without the 4 digit alarm code other than going through subaru and waiting ages, i need to get my car back home, have had a quick look on forums regarding the 3 flashes on the fob and they basically say i need to reprogam the fob, which clearly i cant without the 4 digit code. so basically anyway to manually disable immobiliser to get it home, many thanks kev
You will need to get the serial number of the control box

Or tow car as Tescos sometimes have phone masts on site that blanket your signal

Ian
Old 10 December 2011, 12:27 PM
richgreenscooby1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

most subaru dealers have a small blue sigma alarm programmer box , we have anyway , prob take a dealer 15min to sort with a new fob if they know what they are doing i would offer to help but your miles away .