Notices

Big thanks to Max

Search this Thread

Old 05 April 2002, 10:06 PM
toby69
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Just travelled an 800+ mile round trip to have a Clifford alarm fitted by Max in Leeds. I've never had much faith in people doing work to my car but after what I had read on Scooby-net about Max and the advice he gave me when I phoned him (after what a local dealer had told me regarding Clifford functions). I thought he sounded like someone I could really trust.

I am really glad I travelled all that way to get it fitted. Top guy, Excellent service, Great advice, and top quality fitting. What more can I say. He really knows his stuff and I know where I'll be going in the future for advice and any other security products regardless of the distance to travel. He even said should there ever be a problem of any kind at anytime just give him a phone. What other company could offer this kind of service. Also shows his confidence in his security systems.

Highly recommended. Anyone needing advice or alarms fitted should contact Max first.

One very satisfied customer

Alasdair
Old 07 April 2002, 08:36 PM
Harry_Boy
Scooby Regular

Smile

Hi Mate,

Glad to hear that Max is working his magic again.... Honestly, the guy is a complete Star!
Old 07 April 2002, 09:00 PM
Max the Clifford dealer
Scooby Regular

Alasdair, I'm glad to hear you're happy after committing yourself to such a long journey. It's a shame that you and your good lady didn't see much more of Leeds for the shopping or whatever. Then again, the Scoob must come first!

Regards,

Max
Old 11 April 2002, 11:15 PM
Harry_Boy
Scooby Regular

This is true Pete.

I rang Max in a similar panic on Good Friday of all days. He calmly talked me through thisngs, and we both concluded that the problem I was experiencing wasn't the Clifford installation.

Needless to say, I'd have been ripping wires out all over the place, had it not been for Max's accessibility.
Old 04 November 2002, 12:01 AM
PeteT
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Max is as good as his word too. I had a Clifford 500 fitted by him nearly 2 years ago and last week I had a small problem with the Blackjax feature (mostly my fault!!)
I phoned him in a panic with the alarm going off and the car immobilized and he calmly talked me through the procedure for sorting it out.
With a product as complicated and potentially catastrophic if it goes wrong, you need to have complete faith in the installer and you can't do better than Max Impact.

[Edited by PeteT - 4/11/2002 12:02:50 AM]