Sigma S32 Codes

Search this Thread

Old 20 October 2012, 07:16 AM
hatchie
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sigma S32 Codes

Hi from AUS,
I have a MY13 hatch WRX, loving it so far. The one problem I'm facing is getting access to the hidden S32 functions (auto arm with door lock, etc). Subaru Australia doesn't release these functions to the public and I have to visit my dealer to get things done.

Trouble is my dealer wants to charge me $30 for what is barely a minute's work. He also won't tell me what other functions I can program with the keypad. Hence my search for all the codes.

I have searched high and low but have come up with nothing, save for a post on this forum which only explains how to program a handful of the features. I have all the M30 alarm codes but that is of no use.

Appreciate any help, thanks
Old 23 October 2012, 01:09 PM
hatchie
Scooby Newbie

Anyone? I find it hard to believe that the S32 codes are that secret. I'm after them badly enough that I would gladly pay for them.

So if anyone knows, please drop me a PM and we can arrange something.
Old 24 October 2012, 09:46 PM
rob84
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Auto arm with door locking 60 seconds after the last door has been closed, Note make sure keys arnt in the vehicle.

*17856 wait for the beep *004*1# turns it on. everytime a door is opened it will beep twice to inform you that its active

door unlock/locking beeps
*17856 wait for the beep *000*1# turns the beep on when locking and unlocking although admittedly not very loud
Old 05 December 2012, 11:49 AM
abre
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rob84
Auto arm with door locking 60 seconds after the last door has been closed, Note make sure keys arnt in the vehicle.

*17856 wait for the beep *004*1# turns it on. everytime a door is opened it will beep twice to inform you that its active

*17856 wait for the beep *000*1# turns the beep on when locking and unlocking although admittedly not very loud
Rob84 would you also have the code for Auto Arm but without door locking which is shown in the alarm operating instructions. IM have told my dealer it's not possible to activate on a MY2011 hatch... which given your detail above for auto arm with locking would appear to be a little odd...

Also to make the changes does the ignition need to be on & in which position (Acc?) and does it also need to be turned off again within 5 seconds of entering the function code like the non pin changes specify?
Old 09 February 2013, 11:30 PM
btiltman
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by rob84

Mine auto arms with the doors still open. I presume that means it not wired correctly by the dealer?

Anyway, I would like to turn auto arming / locking off for now till I get that fixed. I presume I use the same code for turning it on but put a '0' instead of the '1'? ie *004*0#?
Old 10 February 2013, 10:07 PM
Misterp2811
Scooby Newbie

I'd like to enable the auto rearm function on my S32, does anyone have a list of all the codes to activate the programmable functions??
Old 10 February 2013, 11:01 PM
abre
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

* 17856 * 005 * 0 or * 1 then # auto-rearm * 0 (off)
Old 14 January 2014, 03:18 AM
pra77y
Scooby Newbie

Default IVE GOT THEM

Originally Posted by hatchie
Hi from AUS,
I have a MY13 hatch WRX, loving it so far. The one problem I'm facing is getting access to the hidden S32 functions (auto arm with door lock, etc). Subaru Australia doesn't release these functions to the public and I have to visit my dealer to get things done.

Trouble is my dealer wants to charge me $30 for what is barely a minute's work. He also won't tell me what other functions I can program with the keypad. Hence my search for all the codes.

I have searched high and low but have come up with nothing, save for a post on this forum which only explains how to program a handful of the features. I have all the M30 alarm codes but that is of no use.

Appreciate any help, thanks

Dude Ive got them. They are not easy to find - It took about 6 months of contacting about 10 people from the US and UK and finally got them. Manufactures won't give them to you FYI
Old 05 July 2018, 07:49 PM
stevie turbo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pra77y
Dude Ive got them. They are not easy to find - It took about 6 months of contacting about 10 people from the US and UK and finally got them. Manufactures won't give them to you FYI
any chance I could have a copy mate I'm struggling.