help please

Search this Thread

Old 16 February 2008, 07:17 PM
stevie1982
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help please

guys

finaly got the impreza running how it should after all the isses i have had.

just got one more thing!!!

it is really strange and happened last weekend for the first time and gain twice today so there is no pattern. but as the ar has been off the road and i have not been using it i can not tell if it will happen everyday as yet!

ok only seems to happen after the car has been run and turned off!

first time it happend i parked up at my mates house switched off and left it 5 min, second at a petrol station turned off filled up paid and came back, samething third time and forth time parked up set alarm went into a shop 5 min later came back and this happens!!

turn off alarm, get in the car, key in ignition turn on , all dash lights etc, defi start sequence, hear the fuel pump spin uyp then go to turn the key and nothing!!! nothing at all, all the lights still on but will not even turn over!!

dont think it is the alarm as its self as it is switching off by the fob, dont think it is the imobilizer as all the dash lights come on and more important the fuel pump spins/powers up i would of thought if it were the imobilizer the fuel pump woul dnot activate,

so does anyone have an idea what it could be or have had it happened to them before?

please need some pointers b4 i pay hours of labour whilst the yfault find etc.

thanks

steve