Notices

Recommendation of Toad alarm fitter.

Search this Thread

Old 04 December 2007, 08:47 AM
Az Sti Type R
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Recommendation of Toad alarm fitter.

MODS- ANY CHANCE OF MAKING THIS A STICKY PLEASE?

Hi all,

I'm posting a recommendation of an alarm fitter which I have used twice now, on my previous car, a Honda Civic, and I've just recently had the same alarm fitted again on my scooby as the service he gave was so good and the alarm itself was spot on and very reliable. (Its actually the 3rd Toad alarm I've had fitted since my first car 8 years ago) The alarm is a Toad Ai606 cat 1 alarm and immobiliser. His prices are very competitive!

The guy is called Barry, his company is called safe 'n' sound and can be found at eBay UK Shop - Safe n Sound Vehicle security: Car Alarms Catergory 1, Trackers Thatcham, Car Alarms or can be contacted on 07985 144166

His a national mobile service, based in Yorkshire but for a small call out fee he will travel anywhere. (£20 to travel 200 plus miles to me )

The work he does is very professional, and after having the dash out on my old civic when I was doing some work to it I was very pleasantly suprised to see how much of a neat and tidy job he'd done with all the wiring under the dash which was one of the reasons I called him back to do the scooby. He knows scoobies very well having owned one himself and his brother owns one currently and actually works for Subaru.

As you can see from the link above he also fits the GPS Smarktrack Tracker which is handy if you have both the alarm and tracker fitted at the same time! Barry can also fit many extras onto the alarm for a reasonable price, I had a proximity sensor, shock sensor and tilt sensor fitted to my scoob.

After I had Barry fit the alarm on my old civic I was so impressed I done the same and posted a recommendation on the civic owners club, that was last year and Barry told me he had LOADS of people contact him after I posted the thread for fitting an alarm on their civic's, I also had quite a few PM's on that club saying how happy they were with the service Barry gave.

Anyway, to wrap this up I really can't recommend Barry enough, he's a top guy, very professional at what he does, and always happy to go out of his way to make you a very satisfied customer.

Big from me!

Cheers,
Arron.

Last edited by Az Sti Type R; 04 December 2007 at 08:54 AM.