Notices

Sigma s30

Search this Thread

Old 29 July 2005, 11:54 AM
storm81
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sigma s30

Could anyone tell me where i can get hold of some installation instructions for a sigma s30, i seem to remember from a post on here a while ago that someone has them, would certainly be much appreciated
Old 01 August 2005, 03:24 PM
Sigma Sam
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by storm81
Could anyone tell me where i can get hold of some installation instructions for a sigma s30, i seem to remember from a post on here a while ago that someone has them, would certainly be much appreciated
Sorry, as per your PM, whilst I will try and help with specific system issues, I can't issue complete wiring information for products, especially those that are Thatcham approved, as this is part of a confidential document.
I hope that you will understand that issuing such details would have security implications and it is for this reason that Thatcham do not allow instructions to be included with the product.
The S30 is a Cat 1 product, intended for professional fitment, only by our appointed dealers who have been fully trained with regard to installation and programming and have full access to to our vehicle database. Only approved dealers are intended to have access to the installation instructions for this system
I would recommend that you get in touch with whoever supplied this system to you.
Sorry I cant be of more help in this instance, but hope you will understand.
SS