Notices

Bad day for aberdeen scooby's

Search this Thread

Old 09 December 2007, 12:59 PM
drewzer
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad day for aberdeen scooby's

on the way to work the day saw a white classic same as mine stuffed up the bank at the kingswells roundabout (write off!) and then at the airport round about a blue bug eye in the central reservation with front and rear damage!!

wes realy wet i assume the cocked up by pouring the power on coming of both round abouts.
Old 09 December 2007, 01:02 PM
Dan 2
Scooby Regular

Not good to hear. I hope everyone involved was Ok.
Old 09 December 2007, 03:49 PM
rossyboy
Scooby Regular

Received 94 Likes on 58 Posts

Saw the white one today aswell. Didnt look like there was any damage to the cabin and it hadnt been rolled.

Looked like it had been a nice car, front mount well and truly exposed by the crash.

Wanted to take a pic, but nowhere to stop.
Old 09 December 2007, 04:35 PM
drewzer
Scooby Regular

yea they both looked like they were clean smart machines
Old 17 December 2007, 09:50 AM
Clubbi
Scooby Regular

I saw the white one, looked like someone had spent a bunch of cash on it - a real shame.

I heard about the other one, I thought that was at Thainstone - or was that three on the same day! The roads were greasy, I was getting some sliding on those roundabouts maybe diesel spills?
Old 16 January 2008, 10:36 AM
4syth
Scooby Newbie

Default the white scoob

aright,im scott and come from bucksburn that was my scoob that was trashed at the roundabout at kingswells,ma mate picked me up from toon with it,i was pished n sleepin in e back at the time,ye there was a lot o money spent on it,it was runnin 370bhp,

but while it lay there awaitin recovery some theivin minks robbed the spoiler,the tv stereo which is of no use to anyone coz it has my own pin no in it,a digital boost gauge that was mounted on the right corner of the dash,the 3 gauges and plate that sat above the stereo,the turbo timer diplay but not the timer itself ??the front cooler, chrome alternator belt cover made by bad *** performance,all the boost hoses and oil filler cap ****in minks,

i will find them and i will cut there fingers aff
if anyone kens who has any of my parts and willin to tell me i have some serious cash waiting for you,pm me

what really pisses me off is that when i went back out to it on the sunday mornin the disrespectfull ****s had left every door wide open and it was pishin down wee rain,i am serious i will pay good money for a name or names,for what its worth if the stereo and spoiler was returned there would be no questions asked !!!