Notices

Star Running List..Final Details....I Hope!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05 August 2001, 07:46 PM
evojkp
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Gents,

Below is the running order for the 12th August. Start time 09:30. Almost everyone wished a morning run, but sadly this would not be possible. The running order is the order I received the booking forms back. Sorry to those on holiday at the time, who missed the update e-mail (20/7/01)

Keith Cowie Skyline GTR V-spec
Charlie Jaffray Skyline GTR R33
Alan Garrod Impreza Turbo
Brian Hunter Legacy RS-B
Andrew Wilcockson Impreza Turbo
John Gorman Evo 4
Ewan Simpson Impreza WRX
Calum Hume Supra Twin Turbo
Jason O'Neill Skyline R33
Pete Marr Impreza WRX
Douglas Simpson Impreza Turbo
Brent Burnett Impreza WRX Wagon
Sam Elassar Impreza Turbo
Douglas Grieve Impreza Catalunya
Micheal Gellie Supra Twin Turbo
Hamish Moir Skyline GTR R33
There are more people booked than is shown above, but I have not received booking forms back from them. Hopefully you will all attend. Unfortunately late additions will now run at the back of the pack. Also if someone drops out the list will move up one.

We are organising two meeting points for those North and South of Glenrothes.
South Meeting Point - MacDonalds, south side of the Forth Road Bridge at the Texaco Garage @ 08:30, leaving at approx. 09:00.
North Meeting Point - MacDonalds in Dundee, Milton of Craigie (just off the Longtown Rd, beside the Asda superstore) @ 08:15 leaving at approx. 08:45.

For those travelling outwith the two convoys use Multimaps Website and enter Stars postcode of KY7 6JG to get directions, alternatively use the Star Website for directions.

On arrival at Star....PLEASE DO NOT USE FRONT ENTRANCE....where all the caravans are. Use the road behind Star where there is a gate, we will use to enter the premises. Most of you know where to go. The rest will follow.We had a bit of nonsense from the caravan chap the last time about....being on his land. Jim at Star got his ear bent about it...so lets not give the silly man anymore to complain about.
Obviously if you a one of the first to run, get you car ready at the gate, if you are later in the morning, please leave space to get cars in and out until it's your turn. Also keep an eye on where you are on the day and have your car ready when called. This will help us run smoothly...I hope!!! An either pay Jim or one of his nominated guys well before you approach the rollers. Again to make it run smoother.

I'll be speaking with Jim midweek to see if anything has changed. I'll post to the BBS and mail you all either Thursday or Friday to give you the latest...hopefully nothing will change from the above details.

If I've missed anything drop me a line.

Best Regards...John

[This message has been edited by evojkp (edited 05 August 2001).]
Old 06 August 2001, 01:11 PM
evojkp
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

I spoke with the guys at Star this morning and they will be geared up for us at 09:30. There will also be a burger van in attendance during the day.

ONE CHANGE to the original plans about the use of the back gate. There will be no access here, so we will have to use the front entrance via the Caravan sales area. Jim and the boys have asked us to park on the road surrounding the unit, to the side and rear. From there we will call cars in when required, to save the logjam and agro'

I'll post later in the week with any other updates.

...John
Old 07 August 2001, 05:05 PM
Russs
Scooby Regular

Cheers for forwarding the details to me John.
One thing was missed though - cost?

I still hope to make it, but I want to see how the car is after the Goodwood trackday on Friday. Hoping I can just turn up at Star?
Not too worried if they can't fit me in, will be quite happy to watch the others!!

Cheers
Russ
Old 07 August 2001, 07:05 PM
evojkp
Scooby Regular

Wink

Hi Russ,

7750 pesetas...whoops....sorry, holiday head on.

£30 for two runs.

Hope to see you there.

...John
Old 10 August 2001, 07:44 PM
evojkp
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

No changes to the plans.....see you there or at the MacD's in the morning.

...John