Notices

Need someone to look over my poorly car (Motherwell)

Search this Thread

Old 13 June 2004, 11:14 PM
Marky-San
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Need someone to look over my poorly car (Motherwell)

Can you of you guys help out, just to give a 2nd opinion. You've maybe read my '2nd engine failure' thread and what I think it is.

Would anyone iwth good scoob knowledge and local(ish) be willing to drop by and have a listen, chat, cup of tea just to see what they think i.e. is it definately engine or possible other source? I dont want to waste mine or Davids time if its lsummit daft like the HT lead thing david speaks of.

I'm in Motherwell, and cant drive the car any further so you have to come to my house (I could pick you up if that helps).

Cheers,
Mark
Old 13 June 2004, 11:39 PM
caz1562
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Marky-San
Can you of you guys help out, just to give a 2nd opinion. You've maybe read my '2nd engine failure' thread and what I think it is.

Would anyone iwth good scoob knowledge and local(ish) be willing to drop by and have a listen, chat, cup of tea just to see what they think i.e. is it definately engine or possible other source? I dont want to waste mine or Davids time if its lsummit daft like the HT lead thing david speaks of.

I'm in Motherwell, and cant drive the car any further so you have to come to my house (I could pick you up if that helps).

Cheers,
Mark
I would love to help Mark but dunno when I would manage across. The earliest day is next Saturday
Old 13 June 2004, 11:48 PM
drb5
Scooby Regular

marky-san
i'm poping over to see andyf wednesday night and could come see you on me way back? or if your in a hurry, tomorrow or tuesday?