Notices

Thread Deleted "Another Sad Day For Scotland"

Search this Thread

Old 01 April 2004, 05:49 PM
ex-webby
Orange Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thread Deleted "Another Sad Day For Scotland"

Due to legal reasons that we are unable to discuss the above thread has been removed.

Please do not partake in discussion within these forums as to "why" as these will be removed immediately.

Please can you also refrain from creating discussion concerning the thread content, as these will also be removed.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Regards,
Shaun.
Old 03 April 2004, 10:03 AM
gerrymcm
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry reason please

I have been in contact with the procurator fiscal office. They require all the replys to the thread as they were part of the process of the crown appeal. Ijust hope you have held the replies or we shall have to seek a court order.
to expain:
the forum was to make aware to the friends of gary what was happening.
Part of the legal process is to gauge the public reaction to the sentencing,this has been passed to the Depute Fiscal who shall use it as part of the call for an appeal. They process has started and is up for evaluation next week in edinburgh. We cannot access and copy the messages to hand to the legal team if you have erased this thread. as you are aware the courts use the information gathered via the website. I request that you either post the thread on or send the information contained direct to my private message or e-mail address for forwarding to the crown appeal. If not I'm afraid I will have to ask for an adjurnment of the appeal. Again causing more pain and anguish to gary's supporters,and then raising a court order ( my solicitors instructions). I do not wish to do this but if someone is interfering with the line of appeal be it V or the webmaster ,I will have to follow whatever course is open to me.
Old 03 April 2004, 10:17 AM
imlach
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh dear. This could get messy

I'd be interested to follow the legalities of this one - I think I posted on that thread, so does that mean I have to allow my name to be used in court?! (hypothetically, as I think I posted something fairly neutral).

Keep us informed on the legal side please.
Old 03 April 2004, 05:15 PM
ex-webby
Orange Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gerry

I'm very surprised by your post considering you have been discussing this by email with shaun, who has already told you that all of the posts are stored, should they be required by law.

We will however not send any information without the required legal processes taking place as required by the data protection act.

Whether this is a legal issue or not, scoobynet reserves the right to remove any threads or posts as it sees fit, as describe in the terms and conditions you agreed to when signing up.

Please do not post anything further on the matter without contacting us first, or we will assume you take full responsibility for any legal issues this causes.

Regards

Simon

PS. It is dissapointing to see posts like this after we have bent over backwards to try to support you.