Notices

FAO caz1562

Search this Thread

Old 28 November 2003, 10:21 PM
Spooks
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
noticed in Dougsters wanted post about Rally design where Samco hoses can be bought, have you used em?
Looking for a set of turbo hoses for mine but aint sure what the company are like.
Cheers
Spooks

In case your wondering , we spoke a bit at the RR day, glad to see your motor back on the road, and I assume its now Run in again?
Old 29 November 2003, 08:48 AM
caz1562
Scooby Regular

Hi m8, have a damn good memory so remember who you are

As for Rally Design, I used them last year for my I/C SAMCO hoses and used them last month for the Aux cooling hoses. Both times they were the cheapest by far inc VAT & carriage, delivered next day with no hassle. Can be hard to get through to initially order the goods but I'd say worth it. Have heard though that these hoses can be out of stock sometimes but waiting time for manufacture is pretty long so if in a hurry for the hoses you may have to take your chance and hope they have them on the shelf.

As for the car, its covered 981 miles (at time of typing) but on my way into Edinburgh to have the ECU remapped then I can give WOT & max boost for the 1st time since August then up to Perth afterwards for AWD open day. C U around.

[Edited by caz1562 - 11/29/2003 8:49:03 AM]
Old 30 November 2003, 03:50 AM
MISS SCOOBY STI
Scooby Regular

Cool

My brothers building a rally car at the mo & I've being given the job of ordering stuff for him! Ordered few things from Rally Design and they've been brill. Have to pay extra for delivery (highlands not classed as "UK mainland"!!!!!), but when one delivery arrived powerap was missing, phoned, and it arrived next day!
Old 30 November 2003, 07:33 AM
opelcorsa
Scooby Regular

Rally design are fist class, that is where we ordered all our bits when building the rally car although as the previous reply said the telephone service can be a bit slow as we thought it was a family buisiness and the grandmother took the orders!! but overall it is THE PLACE TO GO.
Old 30 November 2003, 08:57 PM
Spooks
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Thanks all, will try and phone em tomorrow.
Spooks