Notices

fit next?????????????

Search this Thread

Old 11 September 2003, 06:45 PM
themaverick
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i was talking to a friend of mine who happens to work with the council parking wardens , he's ane o the guid anes tho,so dinna worry..He told me some rather worrying news.The council are trying to get them to work........wait for it!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGHTSHIFT!!!!!!!!.. .I mean just what are they trying to prove? not only will they be out at night but the police want them to patrol the worst affected area's and the top priorirty area is the beach and the pedestrian areas (belmont st,shiprow) on a friday and saturday night ,how would you feel about that?how would you recact to the wardens? Now the thing is he says that everyone he has spoke to at work does not want to get involved in this but there are a couple who in his opinion will relish in it,He says at first when the council took over the yellow line enforce ment it was all about "the free flow of traffic"now it's plain to see that all they want is the money,Just look at the facts 7am-7pm 5days 8am-6pm saturday & 9-5 sunday, police wardens only worked mon-thur 8-6 fri-sat 8-4,the council have already got em working till 9pm on thursday nights so look out
Old 11 September 2003, 08:50 PM
lightning101
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Could you imagine someone pissed up in Aberdeen City centre at night with his mates and a traffic warden puttin a ticket on some youngsters windscreen ?

Is that not entrapment ? For the guys that are drinking I mean.