Notices

Aberdeen

Search this Thread

Old 08 May 2003, 10:56 AM
Numptie
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

When you're next in Aberdeen you should let us know (on here).

I'd also recommend keeping an eye on when particular events are taking place (like the Knockhill ones listed here) in case you can combine.

As well as SN and the SIDC site, there are also a few mailing lists which are used to promote events and meets - this might be easier for you to keep track. Perhaps JohnS could advise which would be the best / most appropriate one(s).

Cheers,

N
Old 09 May 2003, 12:35 AM
Suby1128
Scooby Newbie

Cheers for the help. I'll be sure to let you know when I'm back in town. Not sure what my da would say bout me meeting up with people I met on the internet haha, but I haven't had trouble in the least before when it comes to scooby owners. My cousin who lives in Cove was well chuffed to hear about me n my car when he came to visit in the summer. I've always fancied a closer look at the STi's and special edition WRX's back home. Excuse me if some of my aberdonian lingo is bad, I haven't used it in a while.
Old 05 August 2003, 02:19 AM
Suby1128
Scooby Newbie

Not actually in Aberdeen currently. After 8 weeks I was unfortunately dragged down to England for 9 years. Things got brighter when I turned 9 and we moved to Atlanta, GA in the USA. We almost moved back a few years ago when my dad got a job opportunity in Aberdeen. He moved over, but due to my little sisters unfortunate arthritic condition we had to rethink our plans. Luckily, over here the car isn't too pricey, you get your license at 16, and insurance is relatively inexpensive. I'm not allowed to do modifications, but I have a nice WRX to roll around in. My family lives in both Kincorth and Cove, and I visit regularly.

[Edited by Suby1128 - 5/8/2003 2:24:35 AM]