Notices

Who's a silly boy then!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04 March 2003, 04:40 PM
imlach
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had similar thing last night in my Merc auto - filled up with petrol and car would not start - couldn't figure it out....

Autobox was in drive, and ignition locks out if auto is not set to park!!! DOH!

[Edited by imlach - 4/3/2003 4:40:48 PM]
Old 03 April 2003, 03:13 PM
Scoobers[TNGC]
Scooby Regular

Cool

Wife phoned me last night said she had no trasmission.........total panic coz she had the wee lad with her.......after a flying journey in the 350 trannie i made it too her and she was right........mmmmmmmmmmm no transmission i thought ah well just get the AA to relay me to the garage where i got the clutch down about 5 weeks ago........dropped her at home and followed the relay wagon over to the garage......unfortunatly there were some nerds in the carpark.......off road very secluded so .....dilema will i leave her here alone (car not the wife) and take the chance that it is in one piece in the morning......not on your nelly.......wrapped up stuck the radio on and stretch out over the seats....(radio is crap at night btw)....finally 7.30 comes ah well 20 mins to go........ garage opens great , explains every thing to them .......no probs m8 we'll look at it..........got home 2 hrs l8r they call...... ehhhh was the young lad climbing over the centre of the front seats ......mmmm poss. i said . well the clutch is fine, box is fine and we have put the Hi Lo selector back into drive and the car is okay........How bloody stupid did i feel.....nice night in the van though........never knew it could be so cold.......just a lesson to us all i suppose and never jump to conclusions..........

scoobers
Old 04 April 2003, 11:01 AM
Scoobers[TNGC]
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

At least its not just me............
mind you bet you never got the motor relayed........