Notices

STARCHIPS IN GLENROTHES

Search this Thread

Old 04 March 2003, 06:29 PM
benview7
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I visited this business to-day with my son who was having his VW Diesel chipped. i must say I was Major impressed by the Proprietor JIM what a wealth of knoweledge and for once I finally found a tuner who is not only very knowledgeable but more importantly is FRIENDLY!!!!!

We were given Free Coffee!!! and loads of Free Advice but Jim took a lot of time to explain what would happen to the car then we were taken into the workshops to watch the car being put on the Rolling Road.

We were able to see the before and after results and I must say I was staggered to see the car go from 115BHP to 148BHP Jim set the whole thing up then took the car out on Road test then came back and made some minor adjustments. The end result The car now Flys!!! loads and loads of Torque the car pulls like a TRAIN!!!>

After a long chat with Jim, he informed us he could also carry out work an Mitsibushis( he has an awedome evo 7 sitting in the workshops) and Subaru.

I have tried many places in the past up here in Scotland and down south to have my cars set up properly and I must say this is the BEST I have seen.

All of us on Scoobynet should be supporting business like this who really seem to care and take immense pride in their workmanship and this is something Jim obviously does, I will definately be going back to visit with my own car.

hope all of us scoobynetters in scotland will support this guy he deserves to do well
Old 04 March 2003, 09:59 PM
Craig Mac21
Scooby Regular

Did he mention costs and possible gains for a scoob?
Are these piggy back chips?

Craig
Old 04 March 2003, 10:27 PM
PaulC555
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

I Agree - I sold Jim my previous motor an Ibiza Cupra Sport. He only did VW back then... glad to see he now handles Subaru as well....will look him up again next time in Glenrothes.....