Notices

Furniture for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05 January 2003, 11:21 PM
sasim
Used to work here!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got some furniture left that needs to go before I do, available immediately for anyone in the Aberdeen area, I’m open to serious offers on everything.

Double divan bed base with 4 storage drawers, with antique pine headboard (mattress available if required, £70 ono

Single bunk style bed, really a wooden framework of 8 adjustable shelves and a large worktop with a bed on top size approx 7ft tall and 6 ft long, £75 ono

Large 3 piece suite in a neutral off white/fawn coloured fabric with light purple, light green and dark green modern patterns, in excellent condition £350 ono

Leather reclining tilly arm chair, high backed rotating and reclining chair in black leather with black tubular metal frame and base, also matching foot stool, £75 ono

Ariston AV1247C combined Washine machine and dryer, in white, very good condition, £75 ono

Aiwa NSX-S70 3 disk CD player with tuner and twin tape decks, has karaoke function and omni-directional speakers with stands, £75 ono

Nokia 59cm television with stand, 4:3 ratio, 2 x scart plugs with full RGB input, multi system capabilities, excellent condition, £75 ono

Back revolution inversion system, half height body inversion table for relief of back pain and for improving back and abdominal muscles, £45 ono

Give me a shout by e-mail in the next few days

Stuart
Old 06 January 2003, 12:28 AM
Miles
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sold your flat yet? You could offer the furniture to the new purchasers, first time buyers would be v. interested. When I brought my gaff, the previous owner, like you, had done a bunk to Houston and hence I brought all the furniture in the place from him.